Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Dwayne

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Dwayne

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwayne if you'll remember - you were the one who called me fat after "seeing" me at (I think it was) the Posh game.

You also insulted me on the chat room for the Lincoln game, and pretended to be Safeway saying "Ohh I cannot believe how horrible Dwayne is being to you" etc. You also pretended to be me and also said some really rude things on the site.

A word of advise if I may. You are in your 20's. You obviously have a problem with yourself. Not many people spread lies, pretend to be someone they are not, and just generally be a dickhead.

I feel for you, I really do. You must be a poor individual. :shootself

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
ok BB, what you just stated is totally unfounded and untrue. Andy Rumble pointed you out at posh and made a comment, I have NEVER seen you. Secondly I have not been on any chat site for weeks.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
TIME AND TIME AGAIN BB.....IGNORE HIM!

You always rise to his bating, and we say everytime ignore it and it'll die...but no you keep going!
STOP
:D

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
CrabtreeBHA said:
TIME AND TIME AGAIN BB.....IGNORE HIM!

You always rise to his bating, and we say everytime ignore it and it'll die...but no you keep going!
STOP
:D

I've just said the same thing myself on the other thread

Ok ok but I don't think anyone deserves this. Not even me. It's cruel, it's upsetting and it seems he hasn't learnt his f***ing lesson.

Don't worry, I won't be on here today.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
BrightonBird said:
It's cruel, it's upsetting...

THEN IGNORE HIM......jesus mother of moses as yorkie said ignore him your user cp then you wont know or care what he's saying!

I swear if you rise to him again I'll ask Bozza to ban YOU :p ;)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Please note my singing of Inner Circle lyrics has no bearing on any of the conversation, it's is just a great tune that i happen to have stuck in my head and hope in some way it is making light of a silly situation that is developing on the North Stand Chat message board today.

Jah Bless.

ps If anyone is interested in the rest of the lyrics i have tracked them down to here...

http://www.top40db.org/Songs/ID_93139.shtml

Regards,

Chappers - NSC's Number 1 Inner Circle Fan

rool

Jul 10, 2003
The thread was a stupid thing to start in the first place if you didn't want to inflame the situation

I did vote Dwayne though

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
What the fu-ck is going on as im in no nominations for the meet up and know i can't even get twat of the year for fu-cks sake.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE:censored: :censored: :angry:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Ahh Berks, clearly you're losing your touch !

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
bring back the mmmmmmmmmmm berks and you'll win everything :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here