Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nsc Texaco championship prediction league

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
for those that have entered , just a reminder to you to predict todays championship scores , you have up until kick off to do this , the scoring is as follows , 1 point correct result but of a different score you predicted, and 3 points for a correct score . Good luck and still time to enter , will put up reminders to post scores as some games are midweek you only get a 24 hour window to predict .

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Hi , week 1 scores have been updated if you care to have a look , tuesdays sat and sundays games this week are now available for predicting , NSC league are 16th after week 1 out of god knows how many , anybody that would like to enter feel free to join in if you so wish

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Hi , week 4 games are ready to predict , all tables and positions have been updated, and new nsc join requests have been accepted

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
hi , dont forget to post your predictions for game week 6 before 15.00 this saturday

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
ok no problem .

no table as yet for individual private leagues that i can find, perhaps these will be formed month by month , the top dog overall is on 63 points our closest nsc'er to that score is on 53 so not much in it as it stands , i cant really show a league of how you are all fairing on here as i doubt you would all appreciate your email addy sprawled for all and sundry to see . perhaps if you all pm me your nsc tag to match the email addy i have for you, i could compile a weekly table and post it up ,ile leave that with you.

dont forget this weekends matches also there is a friday night game this week ****** v Derby county

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
There should be a league table under "my leagues" should say nsc

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
yes , thats just the nsc league , there should be i would of thought a compiled table of the private leagues that have entered , anyhow no worries im sure they will post one sooner or later

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Hi ,new entrants have been accepted :) so feel free to post for saturday 03-12-11 games .

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Hi , quite a few failed to predict last nights game, the footballing giants that are Barnsley v Lowly Palace but just a reminder there is also a game tonight, this weekends matches are also available to predict .

sharpey38

Aug 4, 2011
Denton
Any news how we are getting on as a league, I'm currently 35th in the leaderboard with 70 points, hopefully we are doing NSC proud

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Hi Sharpey , no, still no overall top private leagues tables as i can find as yet , so not sure if they are going to actually compile one which seems rather odd .

Sorry i forgot to put up a reminder for this weeks games , i hope you all posted , unlike myself and soppy Tay :) .

New players have now been accepted into the league , sorry for the delay .

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
Hi , the next set of games on monday the 26th are now available to predict , the games are staggered kickoffs and you have to save each block by the looks of it rather than the normal 1 save does all . will bounce a reminder christmas day as no doubt you will all be in here playing poker and wotnot :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here