Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Sunday night poker

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Hi all,

For anyone that is new and wants to join us, we have a NSC poker club that play online on Pokerstars every Sunday night at 8.

You can get Poker- PokerStars Online Poker Room here then all you need to do is set yourself up an account with some money in (Each week is $5.50 to play normally winnings are split between the top three or four depending how many play) At today's rate that is £3.48p, less than a pint down the pub, for a bit of jiggery pokery fun!

Step 2 is to join the pokerclub if you go to "Home Games" in the main window and click Join a Poker club on the left hand side

You then will have to wait to be approved by [MENTION=6286]matt[/MENTION] before you can play but after that you will be able to see the weekly games and join in.

Tonight's tourney number is 560299195

For new members, it's no more hassle really than when you signed up to NSC, or direct debit for a season ticket, once you're done, you're done.

See all of you gits later x

alexwright55

May 17, 2012
hi

I've got a challenge to all NCS poker players

Would you be up for a Brighton V Charlton poker challenge on PokerStars?

The Charlton Life forum also have a poker club, if might be fun to get together for a tourney one night.

I could get a special invitation (private) game set up, all you would need to do is register. I would set it up for a week night so that it wouldn't interfere with your regular Sunday night games.

We (Charlton Life) have games which have 10-20 regular players. I think you have the same kind of numbers for your Sunday night games

So, are you up for a challenge?

Derek

(Alexwright55)

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
hi

The Charlton Life forum also have a poker club, if might be fun to get together for a tourney one night.

I could get a special invitation (private) game set up, all you would need to do is register. I would set it up for a week night so that it wouldn't interfere with your regular Sunday night games.

We (Charlton Life) have games which have 10-20 regular players. I think you have the same kind of numbers for your Sunday night games

Derek

(Alexwright55)

I'm in, would be good jiggery fun, even though our lot would slaughter you. :thumbsup::clap2:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Which Hg are you talking to? lol

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
hi

Derek

(Alexwright55)

Count me in

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
How do people fancy having the Charlton match on the Sunday night?

I'd be ok with that.

alexwright55

May 17, 2012
I've suggested a weekday to avoid the clash with your Sunday games, but could do either. Good interest from Charlton Life, about 9 showing interest so far

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here