Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6's. 2008. 20th July Preston Park

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
They also had a goalie who was ROUNDED and left floundering on the floor for a FLAIR goal in the first game...

:clap:

i can only applaud richie - not onkly did you have the flair look of different socks, but you backed it up with a flair goal

just a shame there was no pedophilic tash on offer

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
i was the ref, it was also the game were the poor bloke in the orange ended up with a stud in his foot looked painful, although i must saw the young lad for you guys was a decent little player.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i keep smiling and laughing as i think about our great game against the exiles and the great time wasting by turkey, roll on next year

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I can't see that at all Kev, sorry. Firstly, going on their current physical conditioning regime, the crocs will be the size of GARDEN SHEDS by then. And as for NSC, their great showing this year was built on the discovery of three tricky, speedy 15 year olds. By 2012 they'll all be wizened veterans of the booze/women/other vices scene, and will have turned rubbish like the rest of us.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
I remember last year, someone posted that they were worried, because the average age of their team was.....*SHOCK* about 27.....

oh how i laughed at that whilst counting my shillings, riding my horse and cart, remembering the good old days of King Harold..

Team WW - average age - 35 - oldest 39..
:creaking old man smiley:

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
And as for NSC, their great showing this year was built on the discovery of three tricky, speedy 15 year olds. By 2012 they'll all be wizened veterans of the booze/women/other vices scene, and will have turned rubbish like the rest of us.

:glare: I'm hoping that I won't be like that!!

well not rubbish anyway

Jimmy Grimble

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Mr banana if you dont want to play, thats fine ill find someone else to make up the numbers, as for loser kids were be running rings around most of this lot!

Hmm...not sure I would have added much to the aesthetic of your team...although I do have an ok right hook. I think my personality was more suited to the cheerily resigned hopelessness of team orange.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here