Chandlers Ford
The 'Cocky Best HAIR Award'

A395_hairdresser_lrg.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'll work on a headband. I've checked the TENNIS section for a 'BORG' one, to no avail.

This one is FLAIR...

A377_angel_lrg.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not so Mr Mac. Lush also helped with that.

[The GAZEBO, that is :thumbsup: ]

..along with Brett, and Dan and Paul of Agents Orange, and Ben and Matt from my very own Exiles.

Thanks to all, once more, and to Mrs Coach, for arranging the goal-lending in the first place.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Not so Mr Mac. Lush also helped with that.

[The GAZEBO, that is :thumbsup: ]

..along with Brett, and Dan and Paul of Agents Orange, and Ben and Matt from my very own Exiles.

Thanks to all, once more, and to Mrs Coach, for arranging the goal-lending in the first place.

yeah - but none of them did it in such STYLE :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Admittedly, the 20 minute long, SEVEN-man goal-building display was pretty special...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In fairness to the Crocs, I believe they did ALSO put the NETS on a couple of the already built goals....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sorry Munkers, they only had boxing, wrestling and judo ones. They don't do HANDBAGS or BITCH-SLAPPING :jester:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Its offical name is the "happy slap award" and i still protest a slighlty miss timed challenge or a scramble might go on in football, raising hands there is no need for, anyway it needs to be laid to be! there was a runner up, one of the orange team had a cheeky swing at one of the lads in the albion away black and red kit. poor sod got taken down from behind then had a arm swung at him.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Its offical name is the "happy slap award" and i still protest a slighlty miss timed challenge or a scramble might go on in football, raising hands there is no need for, anyway it needs to be laid to be! there was a runner up, one of the orange team had a cheeky swing at one of the lads in the albion away black and red kit. poor sod got taken down from behind then had a arm swung at him.

:kiss:

Although there has been a scandal - this photo PROVES we won the day - who stole our trophy ?

Championes Championes...

:albion2::ascarf:

Attachments

• Wormwood Winners.jpg
    Wormwood Winners.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 78

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Well done Rowdey,that wraps things up nicely, something for the ladies.

Munkeyfish's team should get an award for embracing the competition wholeheartedly, for which the Warriors can only applaud.:clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports