Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6's. 2008. 20th July Preston Park

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Was a great Day, my body is suffering a lot this morning - anyway I think this was how the prizes went

Winners - Sporting Bad Hair Cuts
Runners Up - Team Get Your Rat Out

Top Scorers - Buss (BHA Supporters) / Mendoza (Sporting BH) - 5 Goals
Best Keeper - Kelly (Sporting BH)

Raffle Prizes
Signed Brighton Shirt - Da Man Clay
Signed Virgo Shirt - ??
Cinema Tickets - Rowdey
New Home Shirt - Soul Finger
Watersports Lessons Voucher - Frutos?

Champ of the Day - Simon (HKFC) for Organising it
Chumps of the Day - Team GYRO for unsporting behaviour vs Warriors
Performance of the Day - NSC Select for a glorious 2-1 over Exiles
Chokers of the Day - Exiles
Goal of the Day - Milfhaven - Long range free kick in top corner vs Exiles
Flair of the Day - Witham - Snug Yellow Shirt, White Head Band
Hero of the Day - Lush for tournament management and raffle ticket folding expertise

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
chumps of the day, what a crock of shit. it wasnt our behaviour in that game, we didnt start raising arms, infact if you watched the game, i tried to calm it down at half time and it was certain memebers of the warriors who wanted to carry it on.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
chumps of the day, what a crock of shit. it wasnt our behaviour in that game, we didnt start raising arms, infact if you watched the game, i tried to calm it down at half time and it was certain memebers of the warriors who wanted to carry it on.

Yeah you did, you started it well before that by kicking the fella who slapped your bloke when he was just shielding the ball. You were far and away the most aggresive sides. Says alot when everyother team got on well with Rowdys lot and your side had arguments with nearly everyone.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

double post.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Was a great Day, my body is suffering a lot this morning - anyway I think this was how the prizes went

Winners - Sporting Bad Hair Cuts
Runners Up - Team Get Your Rat Out

Top Scorers - Buss (BHA Supporters) / Mendoza (Sporting BH) - 5 Goals
Best Keeper - Kelly (Sporting BH)

Raffle Prizes
Signed Brighton Shirt - Da Man Clay
Signed Virgo Shirt - ??
Cinema Tickets - Rowdey
New Home Shirt - Soul Finger
Watersports Lessons Voucher - Frutos?

Champ of the Day - Simon (HKFC) for Organising it
Chumps of the Day - Team GYRO for unsporting behaviour vs Warriors
Performance of the Day - NSC Select for a glorious 2-1 over Exiles
Chokers of the Day - Exiles
Goal of the Day - Milfhaven - Long range free kick in top corner vs Exiles
Flair of the Day - Witham - Snug Yellow Shirt, White Head Band
Hero of the Day - Lush for tournament management and raffle ticket folding expertise

Hooray, I'm a champ, a choker AND let in the goal of the day. He put it down about 20 yards out, and I said to my team 'just mark up - let him shoot from there if he wants'. So he belts it straight at jaz, who cunningly ducked out of the way, making me look a right IDIOT :thumbsup:

The Celtic shirt, was won by Dan, who's winning ticket was drawn out by his infinitely better half, Kay. All completely above board though, oh yes sirree, no suggestions of a fix here....

Hooray, I'm a champ, a choker AND let in the goal of the day. He put it down about 20 yards out, and I said to my team 'just mark up - let him shoot from there if he wants'. So he belts it straight at jaz, who cunningly ducked out of the way, making me look a right IDIOT :thumbsup:

After I'd ducked out the way of it too!

The Celtic shirt, was won by Dan, who's winning ticket was drawn out by his infinitely better half, Kay. All completely above board though, oh yes sirree, no suggestions of a fix here....

:whistle::angel:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Job done for Sporting.

Player of the day for me was that lad in the NSC team with the slightly wavey / curly hair. Although their sweatbanded Colin Hendry esque defender was good as well.

If Turkey had been less intent on getting water and more intent on watching the ball they would have drawn with Crowhurst.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Well done everyone, especially to everyone who ensured the day ran so smoothly (nods to Simon and Kay). I really enjoyed that and it's great to see a nice sum of money go to the Fund, it was even nice to win the thing. I've woken up without the ability to walk properly due to a huge graze on my arse, two very sore hamstrings and a broken toe but it's all good as I'm a WINNER today.

Cheers again to everyone, let's not let pretty arguments about who slapped who get in the way of the fact that the tournament served it's purpose in providing a brilliant afternoon's entertainment, gave all us unfit goons a nice run out and raised some more lovely dosh for the REMF.

:albion2:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We showed what we thought of that, by restarting the game, while they were still doing it :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The Final;

Sportings 'good' mate sprints clear..
Good player that lad. Terrible HAIR though.

Attachments

• DSCF2071.JPG
    DSCF2071.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 90

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Brett flying down the wing, so FAST, that my camera wouldn't focus......

Attachments

• DSCF2067.JPG
    DSCF2067.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 90

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Player of the day for me was that lad in the NSC team with the slightly wavey / curly hair. Although their sweatbanded Colin Hendry esque defender was good as well.

Snoobs' Seagull and Conboy respectively.

Both did very well, as in fact did all our team as far as I'm concerned. :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Barrett [?] in ACTION...

Attachments

• DSCF2068.JPG
    DSCF2068.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 90

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not at all mate. There are a few more to come, too. Unfortunately, as my wife didn't arrive with my camera until halfway through the final, I have none of any other teams / games..

Can I make a suggestion for next year please? The top keeper award doesn't seem right to me. I don't want to take anything away from Rob as he played well, and saved a pen in the semis to take them through, but often the lack of goals conceded is as much about the team on the pitch as well as the keeper.

I know that we conceded a lot of goals but I think without Barrel Of Fun between the sticks we'd have conceded 3 or 4 times as many!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here