Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6's. 2008. 20th July Preston Park

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Thank you HKFC, for organising and running such an fantastic afternoon. The handbags at dawn, was totally outrageous for such an charity event. Munkfish, you team were the worst bunch of moaners, I think I've ever had the pleasure of playing against! I still can't believe you made the final, because you couldn't hit a cows arse, with an banjo! Plus Your number four was an complete ANIMAL.

The FLAIREST move of the whole tournament, was my beautiful chip which hit the bar. I thought the best team won, well done to everyone involved. And espically Steve (Frutos) for beating Exiles, and coming agnonisely close to drawing with Crowhurst.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
:winners:

n641880531_3574022_5513.jpg

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Congrats to Sporting. :)

After your vocal support for us in our win over the Exiles, I'm pleased to see you win the Title.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
A MASSIVE thank you to Simon for organising the pitches and trophies, well done to all the refs who had to put up with all the shit from the players.

Thanks to Jimmy for the cinema tickets (won by Rowdey) that I somewho misplaced in my hungover state at the park.

Great to see Adam Virgo there too offering his support and watching for a couple of hours

And last of all thanks to the ever wonderful Kay for the hardest task and keeping track of all the scores, league tables and scorers, she desreved her WINNERS medal x x

Well done to all the players who mostly played the whole tournament in good spirit

:clap2: :bowdown: :clap2:

Last edited:

Lush

Mods' Pet
A MASSIVE thank you to Simon for organising the pitches and trophies, well done to all the refs who had to put up with all the shit from the players.

Thanks to Jimmy for the cinema tickets (won by Rowdey) that I somewho misplaced in my hungover state at the park.

And last of all thanks to the ever wonderful Kay for the hardest task and keeping track of all the scores, league tables and scorers, she desreved her WINNERS medal x x

Well done to all the players who mostly played the whole tournament in good spirit

You're welcome. I enjoyed it!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Thank you HKFC, for organising and running such an fantastic afternoon. The handbags at dawn, was totally outrageous for such an charity event. Munkfish, you team were the worst bunch of moaners, I think I've ever had the pleasure of playing against! I still can't believe you made the final, because you couldn't hit a cows arse, with an banjo! Plus Your number four was an complete ANIMAL.

The FLAIREST move of the whole tournament, was my beautiful chip which hit the bar. I thought the best team won, well done to everyone involved. And espically Steve (Frutos) for beating Exiles, and coming agnonisely close to drawing with Crowhurst.

we couldnt but we were still a better team than most and against the crocs if scotty mac was a lesser keeper would of been at least 4 so pipe down please kevin.

and at least you got pleasure out of playing us thats all that counts.

sporting bad hair cuts deserved there win and i still dont no how there number of 20 had the legs in him to run constantly in the final, also number 19 was a complete batterler some absoultley amazing sliding tackles.

Jimmy Grimble

It would have been my should-have-been-goal if someone had squared it to me when I was about 5 foot away from goal, baring in mind I had run the length of the pitch WITH the ball as GOALKEEPER.

Insider

Jul 18, 2003
Brighton
Well done to Simon for organising a great tournament which was played in good spirit. Very enjoyable even if we did bow out (gracefully) in the group stages. Congrats to the winners, who were worthy champs! Well done.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Thanx Simon for organising a great day, team NSC had a great day with some great results

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Well done to those involved in the organisation. It was a good day of football.

Next year someone ought to bring instructions for assembling the goals!

Well done to the winners too.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Cheers everyone, for turning out, and making it another good day. Thanks most of all to Kay, for making my day easy. Her top efforts meant I could actually enjoy the playing bit.

Thanks to everyone who helped put up, and take down the goals, and for volunteering to ref,

The weather was kind once more, and as is now tradition, I took no sensible action like sunblock or a hat, and am now bright red.

The standard was very good this year. Just about every team had improved since last time. Sporting desrved to win it -fair play to them. Congrats also to their keeper Rob, for winning the top keeper, conceding just 3 in 6 matches, and to Malcolm Buss of BHA for the golden boot.

The handbags between GYRO and Warriors was a one off. It was the only real flashpoint in the whole day, and should all be forgotten now.

I havent totalled the cash exactly yet, but roughly we made £600. Thanks everyone :thumbsup:

Simon

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here