Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6's. 2008. 20th July Preston Park

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not ploughed through all 29 pages - obviously - but was Adam Virgo there today? Cos spotted him in the Park View earlier this afternoon.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I think i'm going to retire from football after that embarrassment. I've disgraced myself really.

However, the fact that the Crocs had been drawn in the 'group of death' is a testament to the kings of flair. It's no co-incidence both finalists were from group B though, having narrowly defeated the Crocs due to woeful refereeing....or something like that anyway! :wink:

Cheers once again to HKFC and all the other helpers for organising and running a good days entertainment, and raising money for a worthy cause too. :clap:

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Punches, I think you mean slapping :lol:

Thought it was very good of one of the gyro players to shout at the bloke 'WALK AWAY, JUST WALK AWAY . . . you KUNT'
:laugh:

who were you then? slapping bloody pathetic as already said, we didnt retaliate i think you showed yourselfs up comletley never realised that its ok for fat old men to go around "slapping people" i thought that was for hooded teenagers absoulte bunch of jockeys! and the bloke was a kunt, why do that at a charity event, we didnt even moan about him not being sent off got on with it and wiped the floor with you. :thumbsup:

Your lot couldnt even shut up when i asked everone to calm down at half time!

Still had a great day and Mr Kraays Exciles looked pretty bloody good, was very suprised we didnt see the in the semis !!!

who were you then? slapping bloody pathetic as already said, we didnt retaliate i think you showed yourselfs up comletley never realised that its ok for fat old men to go around "slapping people" i thought that was for hooded teenagers absoulte bunch of jockeys! and the bloke was a kunt, why do that at a charity event, we didnt even moan about him not being sent off got on with it and wiped the floor with you. :thumbsup:

Still had a great day and Mr Kraays Exciles looked pretty bloody good, was very suprised we didnt see the in the semis !!!

You're picking on the wrong bloke, he wasn't playing for them. He was watching like the rest of us.

FWIW most people had you lot down as the biggest fucktards there.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I think i'm going to retire from football after that embarrassment. I've disgraced myself really.

However, the fact that the Crocs had been drawn in the 'group of death' is a testament to the kings of flair. It's no co-incidence both finalists were from group B though, having narrowly defeated the Crocs due to woeful refereeing....or something like that anyway! :wink:

Cheers once again to HKFC and all the other helpers for organising and running a good days entertainment, and raising money for a worthy cause too. :clap:

The crocs were a credit to themselfs! scotty mac was On top form against us and you could of snatched a draw at least, also the best ref decsion of the tournement when rumble sliced it out for a throw and got it awarded to the crocs brilliant stuff :lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
The crocs were a credit to themselfs! scotty mac was On top form against us and you could of snatched a draw at least, also the best ref decsion of the tournement when rumble sliced it out for a throw and got it awarded to the crocs brilliant stuff :lolol:

you lot scored my favourite goal conceded - witham has the opportunity to play in rumble for a GREAT goalscoring opportunity, but somehow ends up giving the ball away as your player has a one on one from the HALF WAY line

ridiculous - but nonetheless, absolute FLAIR

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Not sure how I managed to pick up the golden boot after only actually scoring in one game!

Cheers to Simon and the others involved for organising it. A quality day was had by all of BHA Supporters!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004

There were some very strange decisions in that game mind, some fouls that I think both side were baffled by!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
you lot scored my favourite goal conceded - witham has the opportunity to play in rumble for a GREAT goalscoring opportunity, but somehow ends up giving the ball away as your player has a one on one from the HALF WAY line

ridiculous - but nonetheless, absolute FLAIR

Indeed, really annoying as I had just made the number 4 look a bit stupid. Can't believe we lost the game in that fasion!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
There were some very strange decisions in that game mind, some fouls that I think both side were baffled by!

was there a game in which there WASNT a strange decision?!

all adds to the fun in my opinion

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Not at all. A lot of them didn't know anyone else. It was mainly because of the bitching, moaning and handbags aggression shown by your team towards the opposition and the refs. As you have pointed out, it was a charity tournament, not the world cup.

Aggression? i dont accept that at all! not quite sure how when one of our players got hit in the face twice and we all took a step back and tried to calm the situation can be seen as aggression!

Moaning, yep but no more than everyone else, nothing wrong with a bit of moaning, it gets bloody frustrating if you feel decsions arnt going your way, you try your best not to but it happens.

so im not entiley sure were your commming from there!

Im sure if we was that bad someone would of had a word.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Chaps, no need to argue on an internet message board about a different argument earlier in the afternoon.

No reason to worry about it now - it was a good day to be had by all!

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton

As pointed out above I wasn't even part of that embarrassment!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Your lot couldnt even shut up when i asked everone to calm down at half time

Calm down! Calm down! Eh! EH!

scousers.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here