Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6's. 2008. 20th July Preston Park

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I'm just listening to the German national anthem a few last times in order to be at my most organised, efficient, and strong today.

And yes Potter, oven gloves ARE banned.

Are they bollocks!!:bigwave:

Unfortunately for the Crocs, I don't have a hangover, so shall be my normal mediocre self:thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Its the more stirring RUSSIAN anthem for me. Up and at 'em....

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I think the Strictly Come Dancing theme tune is more appropriate "pre-match music". :thumbsup:

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
If your heart is in a cage, desire cannot breath
If your mind is in a prison, destiny cannot live
Free your hearts and minds of fear my friends
For now is the time for Champagne Football

Other%20-%20Champagne%20Popping.jpg

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I leave after a fabulous rendition of 'United Calypso'. I'm certain the Crocs today will meet the standards of the famous Busby Babes. :thumbsup:

See you in...45 mins chaps!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
the biggest challenge of the day is about to be undertaken in the terms of the DRIVE to preston park

the kit is packed, the gatorade is iced, and i have just taken the ultimate vodka SHIT. i might need some anti-diharoea tablets in order to be at my best

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
you will all be pleased to know I finished the kebab just now and the slow releasing energy taken from it, together with the soothing rub that is deep heat, will help me on the forbidden trek to the golden boot and ultimate sporting glory

I am ready to SOCCER, avec Flair

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Just got back. Bloody brilliant day. Thanks to everyone who organised it and helped run things. You're brilliant.

Team NSC won 2 games. Incredible. We lost to the reigning champs with the last kick of the game, when we were arguably the better team and should have won.

Great fun, only downside was refing one of the other games! I'm hungover and here to play footy for my team. Not really interested in sorting out bloody wwf wrestling and i aint paid to be a ref so you can f**k off if you think I got decision wrong! Still, I think I did ok in that and when playing.

Also, massive respect to everyone in our group - every game was played fairly and without OTT aggression etc. It was all good fun and thats exactly how it should be.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Great fun, only downside was refing one of the other games! I'm hungover and here to play footy for my team. Not really interested in sorting out bloody wwf wrestling and i aint paid to be a ref so you can f**k off if you think I got decision wrong! Still, I think I did ok in that and when playing.

the people who were kicking off were absolute knobs of the highest degree - especially the guy who started slapping the other one. in a world cup it would have been pathetic behaviour, yet alone a CHARITY tournament. i hope they were suitably ashamed of themselves

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
the people who were kicking off were absolute knobs of the highest degree - especially the guy who started slapping the other one. in a world cup it would have been pathetic behaviour, yet alone a CHARITY tournament. i hope they were suitably ashamed of themselves

The warriors were a complete discrase, well the bloke who starting swinging punches most of them seemed like nice people just a complete over reaction and then they went on to whinge for the rest of the game, they still scored a bloody good goal though.

turkey we wasnt having a go at you, we could totally see you didnt fancy getting involved, but that bloke was a complete tool and also the bloke in the karki shorts.

I think my half time bollocking calmed things down and inspired g.y.r.o to a just victory ;)

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
The warriors were a complete discrase, well the bloke who starting swinging punches most of them seemed like nice people just a complete over reaction and then they went on to whinge for the rest of the game, they still scored a bloody good goal though.

turkey we wasnt having a go at you, we could totally see you didnt fancy getting involved, but that bloke was a complete tool and also the bloke in the karki shorts.

I think my half time bollocking calmed things down and inspired g.y.r.o to a just victory ;)

Punches, I think you mean slapping :lol:

Thought it was very good of one of the gyro players to shout at the bloke 'WALK AWAY, JUST WALK AWAY . . . you KUNT'
:laugh:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Brilliant day, the highlight of which was CLEARLY NSC Select's victory over the 'mighty' Exiles.

Disappointed about our defeat to Crowhurst, but I think we can take solace from the fact that we pushed last year's Champions to the very limit (and had the chances to win the game) before being denied what would have been a fair draw by the very last kick.

Thanks to all of Team NSC for a great day and a great effort. Every single one of you is welcome back next year if you want. :)

Fantastic day, very well organised by Simon and Brett, and played in the right spirit by just about everyone present. Roll on 2009. :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here