NSC Summer 6's. 2008. 20th July Preston Park

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oh FFS, wear what you like.

I actually said no studs OR blades, just mouldies, but if people are going to CRY about it, ....

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Simon, you'd better remember to bring the PRESENT you said you'd bought me after my trip to Southampton in June.

Jimmy Grimble

Little quiet on this thread, where's the BANTER? Or are the other teams out getting hammered?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Is CLAYTON playing for anyone? Im pretty sure I read a post saying that he has broken his knee cap, but I saw out in Brighton dancing the night away!!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
myself and fellow croc team member kevin ticehurst are currently embarking on an alan rickman MARAHTON - we have just watched love actually, now going to work our way through his BEST harry potters, before ending with die hard and then robin hood prince of thieves around 6am

coupled with the ALCOHOL intake, we will be in peak physical condition tomorrow. OVEN GLOVES and all

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
myself and fellow croc team member kevin ticehurst are currently embarking on an alan rickman MARAHTON - we have just watched love actually, now going to work our way through his BEST harry potters, before ending with die hard and then robin hood prince of thieves around 6am

coupled with the ALCOHOL intake, we will be in peak physical condition tomorrow. OVEN GLOVES and all

Wicked, weve got you first game!!

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I've had the ideal preparation.

Lager.

YAY!

I'm keeping shtum about what preparations I've been doing. Just got in from Audio where a bit of Albion-stalking. Oatway and Robinson pulling shapes on the dance floor. Oaf and Marcus absolutely bladdered and NSC's very own Strike going old skool.

Now....do I go to bed or do I power on through until the footie starts?

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Lets get it ON..

The Warriors are coming darn from Lundun and gonna getcha... - You lookin at me?!

<actually thats directed at my boy who's woken up early, and messed my lie in preparations..oh so different from the other 'young things' on this thread.. :(>

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Oaf and Marcus absolutely bladdered and NSC's very own Strike going old skool.

so he made it then - there were doubts around mccarthy towers as to whether he would make the last train

i am pleased to say the alan rickman marathon was a MASSIVE success. got halfway through prisoner of azkaban before EVERYBODY died of probable cider poisoning

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
i woke up fully clothed, with the lights still on and a half eaten kebab on the bedroom floor

all part of the scientific preparation for optimum performance for the final at 4.30pm

the pitches are marked out, and are at the end closest to Withdean Stadium

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
i woke up fully clothed, with the lights still on and a half eaten kebab on the bedroom floor

all part of the scientific preparation for optimum performance for the final at 4.30pm

the pitches are marked out, and are at the end closest to Withdean Stadium

That sounds like the PERFECT pre-match meal!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports