Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6's. 2008. 20th July Preston Park

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I don't think there's much to choose between the teams in group B. As the seeded team and previous finalists, Sporting are favourites, but any of the other 4 could go through.

Crocs aren't bad, rowdey's team were competitive last year, GYRO only just missed out last time and Keenos are an unknown quantity..

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
It wouldn't be Barrett - he's no ringer - he's a bona fide 'bad haircut'.

One single player would have to be pretty amazing to 'win this on his own' anyway. There are a lot of very good players involved.

We had two options. Both of them probably would have...

sporting bad hair cuts will be lucky to get to the semis! after smashing them up at pitch invasion i have high hopes for my bunch of miss fits ;)

I don't recall EVER playing that fixture.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Just been past Preston Park, and the pitches are all marked out ready, more or less just where they were last year, which is a relief, as the girl at the council I booked it through seemed a bit vacant :thumbsup:

Jimmy Grimble

How good is the quality of this tournament? Are there any exceptional-had-trials-at-Chelsea-but-never-made-it type players. Either way I expect Snoobs to OWN you all.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Your boots will be confiscated, and you will have to play in your FLIP-FLOPS :thumbsup:

Jimmy Grimble

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I have no trainers which I am willing to SOIL by playing in them.

If blades are allowed, and cause far more serious injuries, then howcome no boots?

Surely the biggest risk of boots is BLISTERS to the person wearing them.

Jimmy Grimble

What if he turns up in his boots and has no Flip-Flops?

Edit: Just out of intrest Simon, wy cant we wear studs? Ive always thaught that BLADES were more dangerous

Not if they're MOULDED blades.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here