Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6's. 2008. 20th July Preston Park

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Funny you should say that Brett. Here is their intro, from Sunday's program!

"Representing the Albion staff this year, are Ian’s team from the club shop and ticket office. If you didn’t get a West Ham ticket, here’s your chance for payback!!"

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Funny you should say that Brett. Here is their intro, from Sunday's program!

"Representing the Albion staff this year, are Ian’s team from the club shop and ticket office. If you didn’t get a West Ham ticket, here’s your chance for payback!!"

I heard about that, its going to be funny seeing Gully play for them too, I may score one and celebrate with Gullys Girls on the side line

although the ticket office manager pulled his hamstring practicing for Sundays big event last night and could be ruled out of the tournament

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Just SCARED of facing hordes of ANGRY customers without his counter to hide behind!....

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
team croc is primed and ready

tomorrows team drinking session/bbq is SURE to have everybody up for the tournament, and i firmly believe we can emulate the success of last years heros

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Yep, consider yourself signed. Team Get Your Rat Out (the loser kids) need more players by all accounts.

£50 is f***ing tight to play a bit of footy!

Mr banana if you dont want to play, thats fine ill find someone else to make up the numbers, as for loser kids were be running rings around most of this lot!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Is NIBBLE playing Munkers?

No, although now you mention it... :p he is quite the centre fielder. i doubt even if there was a pit of death and the ball was on fire he would want to play anyway, wouldnt want to risk an injury before the season.

We are back in business, we will mounting a serious challange to take the title away from the current holders dont you worry! we even have six players this year and some last minute scouting waiting for calls has come off so we should be looking pretty good with our wanna be footballers haircuts! and hopefully taking albion in the comminty title of the doug loft best hair award :bowdown:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I heard about that, its going to be funny seeing Gully play for them too, I may score one and celebrate with Gullys Girls on the side line

although the ticket office manager pulled his hamstring practicing for Sundays big event last night and could be ruled out of the tournament

If that is McGOWAN his brother Kevin is a CRACKING player.

The standard seems to be going up a bit this year. I feel for the WHIPPING boys...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Don't be so pessimistic Richie. I'm sure you won't do THAT badly,,,

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
It doesnt matter anyway because the Exiles are going to rule the world on Sunday....marvellous scenes !!!!

If you insist. ;)

Team NSC will be looking for revenge after last year. I suspect we may surprise a few people as well.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
best of luck tomorrow everyone.

I will be stuck in Philadelphia in 100 degrees+

Now there is warm, and humidly fecking stupidly warm and here its too warm to step out of the office!!!!

:(:(:(

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
best of luck tomorrow everyone.

I will be stuck in Philadelphia in 100 degrees+

Now there is warm, and humidly fecking stupidly warm and here its too warm to step out of the office!!!!

:(:(:(

What's happening tomorrow?

;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here