Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6's. 2008. 20th July Preston Park

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Brrett any chance you could make it it bit bigger, cant quite see it :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have sorted another prize for the raffle, with much thanks to Jimmy (Goodfella)

2 x adult tickets to any film at the Duke of Yorks Cinema, Brighton - valid until end of December 2008

Many thank yous Mr Goodfella :thumbsup:

Waiting for final confirmation of the raffle prize. It should be a free SUP lesson.

What time am I likely to be on, Simeon? I am hot footing it from Londinium, more than likely with a cracking hangover.

Apologies for being DIM, but what would a SUP Lesson entail? ???

First Agents Orange game, I think kicks off at 11.25 Paul...

here is one of the 2 prizes I managed to get hold of for the raffle

Signatures include Glenn Murray, Tommy Elphick, Doug Loft - infact all the squad except Jake Robinson, who wasnt available

Top prizeage, Brett. Much thankingness :thumbsup:

I have added more FLAIR to team NSC today after purchasing my new GOLD goalkeeper GLOVES.

You're not a proper flair keeper unless you have a CHOICE of gloves in a little bag. In fact you can only outflair multiple gloves by wearing NO gloves at all.

Hans - what time do you anticipate the final being?

The Final, Sam, kicks off at 4.30 :thumbsup:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Ah, you are not being dim. I was being a bit lazy. It is a 'Stand Up Paddle' lesson on the high seas.

standup-hanalei-50.jpg

Very attractive woman not included

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ah, you are not being dim. I was being a bit lazy. It is a 'Stand Up Paddle' lesson on the high seas.

standup-hanalei-50.jpg

Very attractive woman not included

Could you not at least PRETEND she was the teacher - sure to boost sales :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
IMPORTANT REQUEST

Okay people. Nearly everything is sorted for Sunday - pitches booked, raffle prizes, raffle tickets, balls, bibs, pump, kit, refs' whistles, whiteboards for league tables, trestle table, gazebo, coolbox, trophies and medals....

The ONE thing that I am hoping somebody can help me with is the GOALS. Mrs Coach has kindly arranged once more for us to borrow them again. They are stored at an address in Newhaven. I am going there Saturday night to collect them, and will bring them to the venue on Sunday morning.

At the end of the event though, given that I have to drive home WEST to Southampton, I could really, really do without driving 30 minutes EAST to Newhaven to drop them off. If somebody was able to do this, it would be MASSIVELY appreciated. The 4 goals pretty much fill up the back of my Passat estate, so it would require somebody with plenty of space in a decent sized vehicle.

Can anyone assist? ???

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Tis a kind offer, but hopefully a BETTER offer will be forthcoming. There'll be close to 100 players at this shindig. ONE of them must be driving East afterwards in an empty car....

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm on to that Brett. Last year was silly as no-one seems to own a watch, as they just use their phones. I shall be visiting the retail mecca that is SOCCERSPORTSDONNAYWORLD in the morning to purchase 2 cheap stopwatches, for Sunday.

Crowhurst are bringing 4 matchballs so there will be two for each pitch, hopefully sorting out the second issue also :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yep, consider yourself signed. Team Get Your Rat Out (the loser kids) need more players by all accounts.

£50 is f***ing tight to play a bit of footy!

£50 between TEN people is FIVE POUNDS each. That's £5 for a MIMIMUM of FOUR matches, which is £1.25 per game.

And its for CHARITY.

f***ing fucks sake!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Okay £7 then. Just make sure you get all the way the to the final, then its only £1.16 per game :thumbsup:

Jimmy Grimble

Flair headband duly purchased.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here