NSC Summer 6's. 2008. 20th July Preston Park

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No..

He's on his anger management away day.

Actually, it depends which one you meant!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The slurs being thrown at AITC are a bit harsh in all honesty. One lad was a bit of a knob, in refusing to shake hands, and they didn't appear to like getting knock out, especially.

They were kind of like pretend 'proper footballers' with all their hair dye, earings, Albion trackies and fit WAGS, and whilst they had a bit of attitude I thought they were FUNNY.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Yeah, Justin and Shoalinpunk who are both quality blokes.

They are indeed. Sam (shaolinpunk) was going to be stepping into the NSC vacancy left by Kev's defection, but is sadly working now and can't make it.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
They are indeed. Sam (shaolinpunk) was going to be stepping into the NSC vacancy left by Kev's defection, but is sadly working now and can't make it.

Have you tried Justin instead? Also a decent player - If not im seeing him tomorrow night and could ask him if you'd like?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Have you tried Justin instead? Also a decent player - If not im seeing him tomorrow night and could ask him if you'd like?

I haven't tried him, no.

If you could ask him on my behalf, it'd be appreciated. :)

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Woah, calm down Steven. There is proof on this very messageboard of you, last night, trying to WOO Potter and I into signing for your lot. What would happen if I showed that to SEPP, eh?!

:lolol:

You were trying to desert the sinking Croc ship and you well know it. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here