Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6's. 2008. 20th July Preston Park

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
if she is working, i might be able to bring the VIDEO CAMERA and whack some on youtube or somewhere providing there is a sufficiently positive hangover

:thumbsup:

Due to one of my team being POACHED by the Crocks (for which they will be reported to the relevant authorities), there is now one vacancy in the Team NSC squad.

if you're interested, PM me. :)

BAD Crocs. :censored:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not sure why you posted that on this particular thread Kev, but I hope you had a lovely time!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Please, please, please let it NOT piss with rain, a week Sunday.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I still have to have a TEST BUILD of the gazebo, make sure its all there and that.

On the day, in the event of INCLEMENT weather, it will keep dry the table, programs, raffle prizes, and the Exiles' bags. What it will not do is keep me dry during matches, unless of course I move it, and pitch it directly in front of my goal :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I still have to have a TEST BUILD of the gazebo, make sure its all there and that.

On the day, in the event of INCLEMENT weather, it will keep dry the table, programs, raffle prizes, the Exiles' bags, and my glamorous assistant. What it will not do is keep me dry during matches, unless of course I move it, and pitch it directly in front of my goal :thumbsup:

Fixed it. :blush:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
First games ko at 11.00am, starting with NSC v BHA Supporters FC, in Group A, and Crocs v Sporting BH in group B.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The DANGER of that Thomas, is that people who are not ON until the third match, are encouraged to DAWDLE along. I can't be standing for TARDINESS.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
As the Crocs and NSC are on first up, I trust I can rely on their MEMBERS to arrive in good time to help put the goals up? :thumbsup:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Is that plank who was starting on people gonna be there?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here