Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6's. 2008. 20th July Preston Park

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I will be bringing a decentish camera, and will make sure I take plenty of ACTION SHOTS this year.

I meant to last time but I was so busy the whole time I forgot. This time with Brett and the beautiful Lush helping out, I shall get right on it.

A few other people should take their own too. It is CRIMINAL that we don't even have a picture of the trophies being presented from last time.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
FFS Ady!

COMPETITION RULES

Matches will be 10 mins each way, with an immediate turn-around.

Matches MUST start on-time, as per the fixture list on page 6

Except where otherwise stated, normal football rules apply; Players MAY enter the penalty areas, and the ball MAY be played at any height

Where the ball leaves the field of play, play shall be restarted with a goal-kick, a corner or a ROLL-IN.

At set plays, opposing players must stay SIX yards from the ball

NO hard-studded or bladed boots will be permitted. Only rubber moulded studs or trainers allowed.

Shin-pads are mandatory.

Table position is decided by points, then Goal Difference, then Goals For, then head-to-head record

Points are awarded 3 for a win and 1 for a draw. Drawn semi-final or final matches will be followed by a single 5 minute period of extra-time, then penalties.

Team captains are responsible for the good conduct of their team at all times.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Ok, just adding up my numbers, might have a few places spare, would be great to get as many people as possible involved, if anyone fancys playing let me know i cant promise anything as i have pretty much a full squad but not all yet confirmed, so if you fancy it just post here.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I will be bringing a decentish camera, and will make sure I take plenty of ACTION SHOTS this year.

I meant to last time but I was so busy the whole time I forgot. This time with Brett and the beautiful Lush helping out, I shall get right on it.

A few other people should take their own too. It is CRIMINAL that we don't even have a picture of the trophies being presented from last time.

Maybe you (or someone) could do a group shot of each team as well, just for posterity like. Maybe we could even get someone not playing to try a pic of all ten teams in one group shot.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
By the way Steve, this is the NSC select 'tag line' on the 'Meet the Teams' page of the program;

"NSC SELECT
Steve brings back his intrepid band, for another dash at the title. Sadly, rumours that they were to play in a special stonewashed denim kit have proven unfounded. "

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
By the way Steve, this is the NSC select 'tag line' on the 'Meet the Teams' page of the program;

"NSC SELECT
Steve brings back his intrepid band, for another dash at the title. Sadly, rumours that they were to play in a special stonewashed denim kit have proven unfounded. "

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Very clever Simon.

Will you be needing a list of names for each squad, as per last year?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No thanks. It was such a complete PAIN IN THE ARSE getting everyone to get the names to me, that this year I'm not going to bother. I shall just write something unfunny about each team instead. :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Simon, what have you got to say about us?!

Chris Clayton RIP x

CROCS
Last season’s shock first round exit was blamed on the absence of keeper and inspirational skipper, McCarthy. Back where he belongs, the Crocs have been working hard preparing a new excuse, which has been duly developed and honed to perfection.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Attachments

• may07-respect.jpg
    may07-respect.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 81
Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
if she is working, i might be able to bring the VIDEO CAMERA and whack some on youtube or somewhere providing there is a sufficiently positive hangover

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Due to one of my team being POACHED by the Crocks (for which they will be reported to the relevant authorities), there is now one vacancy in the Team NSC squad.

if you're interested, PM me. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here