Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6's. 2008. 20th July Preston Park

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Yeah, we beat your lot 2-0. I think I finished the first one quite well, but the second was a rubbish shot from the right-wing you let through your legs. You're forever in my heart, BoF:clap:

Ah. I thought that might be your rowdy rabble. I recognised Chris, but was not in the mood for conversation. If I remember rightly, I went for one of the balls you hit for your second strike and obviously got the wrong one.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What was it like picking one of my balls out of your net last year? Greatest honour of your life?

I'm mental busy at the moment. Will do it next week, when I'm putting the program together. Will announce the first couple of matches on each pitch as soon as I've done it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oops.

That was obviously meant to be in response to your question about the match schedule. Its very early.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The first matches in each group will be the following;

Group A;

11.00am NSC Select v BHA Supporters FC
Referee; Wormwood Warriors

Group B;

11.00am Crocs v Sporting Bad Haircuts
Referee; Exiles

Frutos and El Turi, Witham and Morris, let the BANTER begin.....

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
We will be ready for whatever our rivals will have to throw at us, and here's hoping for a game played in the spirit of the competition (notwithstanding us playing them off the park and laughing in their defeated faces, naturally).

Will that do for a start, Simon?

Jimmy Grimble

We will be ready for whatever our rivals will have to throw at us, and here's hoping for a game played in the spirit of the competition (notwithstanding us playing them off the park and laughing in their defeated faces, naturally).

Will that do for a start, Simon?

..:D

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If you need a girlie to help you out under the gazebo, let me know.

That is literally the BEST offer, I've had in MONTHS :thumbsup:

Much obliged. Any help on the day extracting CASH from people, keeping the tables up to date, etc, would be ACES.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Im officially OUT of this years competetion with a broken knee cap - Looking at 6-8 weeks before I can even start proper training again :down:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Im officially OUT of this years competetion with a broken knee cap - Looking at 6-8 weeks before I can even start proper training again :down:

Ouch, sorry to hear your trip to the doctors didn't go so well mate. :down:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Sorry to hear that Chris.

On the bright side though, with Scotty back this year, the Crocs needed a new excuse :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No. There were 2 groups of 5. The format is unchanged.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Disasterous news for the Crocs - discussions are currently in place to acquire an adequately 'flair' replacement for big Chris. Our thoughts are with him and we wish him well in his rehabilitation.

Any news on a PHOTOGRAPHER?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here