NSC Summer 6's. 2008. 20th July Preston Park

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Actually the Exiles camp have news also. As today seems to be the day for announcing new signings, I can exclusively reveal that last year's Exiles squad will be supplemented this year with the addition of Jimmy and Rob, of Albion v Donny matches fame.

Your very own Mr Clayton will confirm that these are SIGNIFICANT signings :thumbsup:

Ah, im kinda glad you aren't in our group now. I don't really fancy trying to keep Jimmy quiet!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
team croc will, we hope, be announcing a SIGNIFICANT signing of our own in the run up to the tournament

has anyone who is NOT a resident of britain ever had the opportunity to perform on this stage before? if not, then we could be making tournament HISTORY

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Don't forget though Chris, its the TAKING PART* that counts.:thumbsup:

*just so long as we're TAKING PART in the final :jester:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
team croc will, we hope, be announcing a SIGNIFICANT signing of our own in the run up to the tournament

has anyone who is NOT a resident of britain ever had the opportunity to perform on this stage before? if not, then we could be making tournament HISTORY

Ooh, exciting!

Is it Gap-toothed tranny botherer Ronaldo?

Are you going to dress up WW and TCB, and present them to him as his signing on fee?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Ooh, exciting!

Is it Gap-toothed tranny botherer Ronaldo?

Are you going to dress up Potter and Witham, and present them to him as his signing on fee?

i dont feel that a team of our calibre should be seen to be approving of that sort of behaviour, hence why i have already said no to joey bartons agent

plus, if he required a signing on fee i would do the deed myself, i imagine having sex with ronaldo would be a pretty good experience. not interested in selling the story for a MINT at all

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
After our training last night we have decided that we will be bringing a goalkeeper and a striker this year.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
After our training last night we have decided that we will be bringing a goalkeeper and a striker this year.

After scoring 16 and conceding NONE in your four group matches last year, I can see why you felt those areas needed attention :thumbsup:

*bookiesfavourites*

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Livermore is playing in the NSC 6-a-side :eek:

That's a bit of a coup. Who's he playing for algie?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No need Kev. With just a couple of weeks to go, the BANTER will keep it on the front page anyway :thumbsup:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
What was it like picking one of my balls out of your net last year? Greatest honour of your life?

Did I? I wasn't sure who I was playing really to be perfectly honest, as I was distinctly hungover. I do remember conceding a rather dubious backpass against team NSC. I also remember conceding a dolly through my legs against a team in yellow. :rant:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports