Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6's. 2008. 20th July Preston Park

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Are these OK as featured on my FLAIR boots?
They are rubber

nomis_football_boots_magnet_firm_sole.jpg

Surely, assuming the ground will be rock hard, it should be trainers only?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If its really hard, then no-one would want to wear anything unsuitable anyway.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That's fighting talk that, Sam!

In fairness though, I think it was only about 6-1 :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think we beat you 11-1 steve, but I think the scoreline DID flatter us a little.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That match really was a unjust scoreline. It really didn't reflect the way we dictated the play, forced all the openings, and generally dominated. We were just hit on the break four times. A victory for negative football:nono:

Haha. Good response :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Tomorrow morning I am going to Argos, to spend TEN POUNDS on a cheap Gazebo, to shade the organisers table / Exiles' BASE CAMP, so I don't get FRIED again if its sunny.

*prays for weather like last year*

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
those trophies look OLD SCHOOL :clap: :clap: :clap:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
those trophies look OLD SCHOOL :clap: :clap: :clap:

Like I say Scotty, the main trophy is quite small, but the awards for Top Scorer and Top KEEPER are nice, and that's what matters :thumbsup:

Attachments

• DSCF1979.JPG
    DSCF1979.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 69

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i am pleased to report that team crocs training and conditioning camp has gone SUPERBLY well in prague

the team are looking primed and ready, with NOTHING but pizza and mcdonalds being eaten and copious amounts of fine czech beer

having seen the way that the guys have coped with strenuous walking, including up a ridiculously steep hill needing only ONE break, i think it is safe to say we are in the fitness level of our lives, which has got to enhance our chances significantly

i think all i need to say is that we are to this tournament what the usa are to the world cup

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
i am pleased to report that team crocs training and conditioning camp has gone SUPERBLY well in prague

the team are looking primed and ready, with NOTHING but pizza and mcdonalds being eaten and copious amounts of fine czech beer

having seen the way that the guys have coped with strenuous walking, including up a ridiculously steep hill needing only ONE break, i think it is safe to say we are in the fitness level of our lives, which has got to enhance our chances significantly

i think all i need to say is that we are to this tournament what the usa are to the world cup

My own personal fitness regime is going almost as well however as I wasn't in Prague just substitute McDonalds for KFC and fine czech beer for Carling.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Actually the Exiles camp have news also. As today seems to be the day for announcing new signings, I can exclusively reveal that last year's Exiles squad will be supplemented this year with the addition of Jimmy and Rob, of Albion v Donny matches fame.

Your very own Mr Clayton will confirm that these are SIGNIFICANT signings :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here