NSC Summer 6's. 2008. 20th July Preston Park

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'd have to see them. Basically you're looking at trainers or the kind of thing designed for astro or hard ground.

No metal studs. No hard blades.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In the event of a kit clash, there will be a coin toss. Losers wear bibs.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Are these OK as featured on my FLAIR boots?
They are rubber

nomis_football_boots_magnet_firm_sole.jpg

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
mine are the same, not that boot though, i have worn them on a 3g pitch before and they had no problem with it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Those babies should be fine.

Brett, can you check with Ian, what colours they'll wear, and make sure everything is okay with him?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Cheers

The whole tournament is shaping up to be a proper YELLOWFEST.

logan89

Jan 4, 2007
Brington
shouldn't you be TRAINING?

Not sure, havn't heard anything bout it yet. Although Norm comes into the pub that i work at fairly regularly cleaning the windows and he doesn't even know when the training starts.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
If three teams can wear yellow shirts, I'm sure 2 or 3 can wear stripes as well.

Just so long as no-one else wears GREY! :thumbsup:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
In the event of a kit clash, there will be a coin toss. Losers wear bibs.

the crocs will be showing what a FLAIR side they are by bringing an AWAY KIT of claret and blue shirts*

*providing i can find the kit and it fits (highly unlikely given the EXPANSION in waste size over the last few years)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
We have four confirmed players, and I don't think any of us would be anything under light heavy weight (should we box of course!). There is NO WAY it's going to fit:lolol:

i dont know - dougie has squeezed into it in the past. and if doesn't fit, it is going to look JUST like roma when they had their tight fitting shirts - the definition of flair

the biggest problem is going to be convincing potter to get over his JEALOUSY and pull on a southdown rovers shirt

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Erm I would say we're definitely NOT going to look like Roma whatever happens. For a start, I can't imagine Totti has a belly hanging over his shorts! We'll more than match any team in the world for unadulterated FLAIR, but we might not LOOK that good by the sounds of things.

right, thats it, im going into the loft to FIND the kit and report back on whether it is likely to fit - i feel this could be the most pivotal moment in the competition this year

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports