Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
epai_com_crocodile.gif

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Just bouncing the thread so that that people from the other teams get to see it and respond. I managed to do that without posting a CARTOON CROC.

I'm going to have to FIX the draw to get you boys in my team's group again. Nothing like a BANKER.

*startsthebanterrolling*

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I'm waiting to see whether the Albion community team are going to enter again to spread the good word of the Albion through the community. Such good PR for the club, those boys. Gracious in victory, sporting in defeat - fair play to them.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'm waiting to see whether the Albion community team are going to enter again to spread the good word of the Albion through the community. Such good PR for the club, those boys. Gracious in victory, sporting in defeat - fair play to them.

Well, some of them were alright. I wonder if a certain rather large member of Team Croc will want to make the acquaintance of a certain one of them though. I wouldn't want to be the AITC team member if so.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Well, some of them were alright. I wonder if a certain rather large member of Team Croc will want to make the acquaintance of a certain one of them though. I wouldn't want to be the AITC team member if so.

:lolol:

I didn't actually hear what he said at the time or there would have been a bit of a scene. Didn't he threaten to "shake my head in a minute"?!

As it turns out me and him will be playing for the same side next season!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Just bouncing the thread so that that people from the other teams get to see it and respond. I managed to do that without posting a CARTOON CROC.

I'm going to have to FIX the draw to get you boys in my team's group again. Nothing like a BANKER.

*startsthebanterrolling*

I can see it all kicking off in the 'grudge match' if the draw is fixed, particularly with our Lehmann-like keeper making a return following last years absence.

The Croc squad has already been selected, the first training session has been booked. The Crocs are back, better and stronger than ever before, and certainly won't be going down without a fight.

Beware.

croc0030small.gif

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
AITC did have their good points.

For 'good points' read 'fit girlfriends'.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I can see it all kicking off in the 'grudge match' if the draw is fixed, particularly with our Lehmann-like keeper making a return following last years absence.

The Croc squad has already been selected, the first training session has been booked. The Crocs are back, better and stronger than ever before, and certainly won't be going down without a fight.

Beware.

croc0030small.gif

I went in goal last year as an emergency. This year after a whole year of TOP LEVEL 5 a side, I will be playing there on merit. The GOLDEN GLOVES will be mine.

BTW, does your little croc smiley need the toilet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here