NSC Summer 6-a-side tournament

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
The AITC number 10 - what a COCK! Firstly, the challenge on him was actually fair, even if he did get caught afterwards. What does he expect the referee to do? Then, he stormed off the pitch muttering every expletive under the sun, and when told to shake the hands of the other team, he just went mental at Chris. Sorry, but it's a charity event, was played in superb spirit, and after EVERY game everyone shook hands. All except this one childish loser that is. The rest of that team seemed alright though, so nothing against them.

His justification for it was hilarious though "I dont ever shakehands with anyone. Ever". f*** me, he didn't have a problem shaking my hand all of half hour before.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
The semi final FLOUNCE was nothing compared to the guy from Yo Mumma who seemed to take an instant dislike to BARRETT.

Yeah, nothing to do with Barrett being a gobby twat throughout the whole game. Admittedly that bloke on our side seemed like a bit of a nut case but if Barrett was so innocent why did he feel the need to come and apologise?

it was just a bit of handbags after he started moaning that I had pulled his shirt.

I thought he was a right dick for not shaking my hand after the game and then jeering when we condeeded to Crowhurst, but when i went over to talk to him he was fine.

And it's true, I am never innocent.

So f*** off. :thumbsup:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005

Ah, the debonair wit of an esteemed local journalist.

I thought you starting on the smallest and youngest of our team was also most impressive. With the aid of Morris of course. Mind you he is a little shit who likes to kick peoples ankles, Munkfish that is, not Morris.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I didnt start on that little fella, as I remember he came and stood right in my face.

You have a SHIT memory Les.

He's only 12, how could he have stood in your face?

My memory is f***ed though, I was rather hungover and at times I have to say I wasn't really sure what the f*** was going on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports