Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6-a-side tournament

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Da Man Clay said:
Let someone else have it, Im sure I said I could get a team if required but was playing for the Crocs. Let me know if you have trouble finding another team though.

Okay.

There is now a place for Rowdey's 'London Boys'.

He may prefer to chose a team name that sounds slightly less gay. He actually said 'London Exiles', but he's not allowed that, as my team are the Exiles and it's MY BALL.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Richie Morris said:
I am not releasing my team sheet until the day but the squad is CHAMPION.

I will be requesting your team sheet two weeks before the 29th for inclusion in the MATCHDAY PROGRAM. You may of course, pm it to me in the strictest confidence.

Do you know yet whether this is a Morris-Mendoza-REMF team, or strictly 'Morris Argyle'?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Still no requests sent in to the DANCING BEAR's PM section for a cameo or 4 and a record number of backheeled assists in this tournament. Typical. It's always sad to see that bear/ball-haters sit jealously in their lookalike thrones with your see-through plastic hearts filled to the rim with the valued blood of the other-worldly, refusing to let the gifted and profound flaunt their less-attractive majesty on a field of their golden choosing.
*flounge*

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Little Rich said:
I'm available if anybody needs a player

Yes please Rich.

You and Ben in the centre sounds like a plan.

Welcome to The Exiles.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Meade's_Ball said:
Still no requests sent in to the DANCING BEAR's PM section for a cameo or 4 and a record number of backheeled assists in this tournament. Typical. It's always sad to see that bear/ball-haters sit jealously in their lookalike thrones with your see-through plastic hearts filled to the rim with the valued blood of the other-worldly, refusing to let the gifted and profound flaunt their less-attractive majesty on a field of their golden choosing.
*flounge*

MB - send a message to Frutos. He is organising an 'NSC Select' and I am sure will gladly welcome you aboard.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Richie Morris said:
Rich is down for MY TEAM...

Rich. Play for my team not that Morris. You'll only get a cameo role there. I'll offer guaranteed FIRST TEAM FOOTBALL.

And I'll pay you*

*One 'Exotic Fruits' solero, from Andy Rollings' cafe.

Last edited:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
hans kraay fan club said:
Rich. Play for my team not that Morris. You'll only get a cameo role there. I'll offer guaranteed FIRST TEAM FOOTBALL.

And I'll pay you*

*One 'Exotix Fruits' solero, from Andy Rollings' cafe.

Yeah but we will gaurentee you a CHAMPIONS trophy.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Richie Morris said:
Yeah but we will gaurentee you a CHAMPIONS trophy.

Rich. Do you want to be seen as an unambitious glory-boy like Sidwell, or go where your talents are appreciated. We'll build the team around you.

*I'll throw in a can of coke too.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Richie Morris said:
Surely there needs to be some REMF squad loyalty here Rich...

Rich also played with me and Ben and Kieran in the NSC Donny game. Besides, you haven't actually confirmed that you are the REMF entry yet!

Could there be a three way fight for Rich's services with Mendoza throwing his hat in also?

I notice Rich is keeping his head down!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Richie Morris said:
A PM from Rich confirms his place in Team Morris is CLINCHED...

If Brett confirms my SQUAD is SORTED.

All that confirms is that you will be placed [at random, of course] in Group A with all the good teams, and that I shall rota myself to ref your first game, where-upon I shall send both you and Rich off, and have you banned for the rest of the tournament.

*badloser*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here