Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] NSC slow like a very slow thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022
What a load of nonsense.

However, I also don't agree with the tactics (although it is funny tbh).

Ah c’mon, on any thread where Swansman pipes up, there will usually be the same pile-on using a mix of the same four tactics:

1. You’re a weed-smoking, pizza-munching idiot.

2. You shouldn’t be on this board, you’re not a true Brighton fan you can’t possibly know how we feel.

3. An attempt to bait Swanny into talking about Graham Potter, possibly mocking him for still holding GP in high regard. Often accompanied by a variation on “why not f*ck off to the Shed End?”

4. Once Swanny’s dared to respond to any of these responses to one of his posts, there’ll be a mass expression of outrage at Swanny’s “constant” posts on the thread.

It’s a regular occurrence and I’m embarrassed by those who participate in it.

It’s really a shame on what otherwise is a fantastic message board.

Sid and the Sharknados

NSC Patron
Sep 4, 2022
Darlington
It is definitely the "Discourage" feature included in the Xenforo forum. Loading a page usually taking minutes, getting randomly getting error messages... parts of the feature. Clearing the cache and so forth has no impact.

@Bozza, ban me instead. You're too good for this kind of horseshit.
I send corrected.
Dick move.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Ah c’mon, on any thread where Swansman pipes up, there will usually be the same pile-on using a mix of the same four tactics:

1. You’re a weed-smoking, pizza-munching idiot.

2. You shouldn’t be on this board, you’re not a true Brighton fan you can’t possibly know how we feel.

3. An attempt to bait Swanny into talking about Graham Potter, possibly mocking him for still holding GP in high regard. Often accompanied by a variation on “why not f*ck off to the Shed End?”

4. Once Swanny’s dared to respond to any of these responses to one of his posts, there’ll be a mass expression of outrage at Swanny’s “constant” posts on the thread.

It’s a regular occurrence and I’m embarrassed by those who participate in it.

It’s really a shame on what otherwise is a fantastic message board.
I'd agree with 1 & 2 but 3 and 4 are laughable, high emotion nonsense.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm not doing this again, it was done here recently...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here