[Other Sport] NSC Rugby World Cup 2019 Competition - Main Thread

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
jessiejames - 405
Pav - 415
------------------------
hart's shirt - 417

Pav and I both need a 14 point swing from jj in Wales v Uruguay to qualify for the next round as our predictions for Japan v Scotland are slightly different.

Exciting stuff... :smile:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
jessiejames - 405
Pav - 415
------------------------
hart's shirt - 417

Pav and I both need a 14 point swing from jj in Wales v Uruguay to qualify for the next round as our predictions for Japan v Scotland are slightly different.

Exciting stuff... :smile:

By my maths if Wales win by 45 we'll have a 3 way tie on 420 points going into the final match!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
You will be shouting at the TV at the moment then :lolol:

7-3 on 35 mins

Given that I have Wales by 40, Hart's Shirt has them by 48 and Jessie James by 30 then I guess it's Hart's Shirt screaming at the telly now. I think I'm through if Wales win by 43 or less. But if Wales win bigger than that then I'm level with JJ going into the Scotland game.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
HT - Wales 7 Uruguay 6

It's fair to say that it's not really going to plan... :lolol:

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
5 Welsh tries chalked off and conceding a try against 14 men did for my chances. It's the hope that kills you. :wink:

Nevertheless, a big well done to Lindfield, TBB, JJ and Pav for qualifying from #thegroupofdeath.

Well deserved and I hope that one of you guys ends up winning the whole thing. I'll be cheering for you. :smile: :thumbsup:

Last edited:

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Here are the points after the Wales 35:13 Uruguay match:

rugbywc32.png

No correct scores but [MENTION=5194]NEASTGULL[/MENTION] was only one away.

One match left to decide the final placings.

I won't be able to publish the final group results until later this afternoon because I have a shopping trip to Middle Farm to do.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Here are the points after the Wales 35:13 Uruguay match:

View attachment 116126

No correct scores but [MENTION=5194]NEASTGULL[/MENTION] was only one away.

One match left to decide the final placings.

I won't be able to publish the final group results until later this afternoon because I have a shopping trip to Middle Farm to do.

Could you look at my "score" for the Wales game. I called Wales by 35 and it was 22 so a +13 added to 498.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
I need Japan to win, and if Scotland do win, then by no more than 4 points to progress. Come on Japan!! (Knowing what usually happens, everyone should be betting heavily on Scotland winning big to cash in)

Glad i'm in this going into the last game with a chance, and no matter what happens, it's been fun. Thanks for running this [MENTION=16461]The Brighton Bear[/MENTION]

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
And to think the Jocks were going to sue if they did not get the chance to beat Japan ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here