NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
No you wont my pedigree chum

Now, now, you two. Fall out from the semi-final ?

AR has taken Sweden with Swansman not so much a firing a shot.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
Hate to challenge this, but given that I've already got to keep Spain and Gibralter apart I don't want to have to concern myself with freetown Christiania.

Someone will want to be the Republic of Brighton & Hove next.

Sorry, admission refused.

I don't think anyone's taken England yet. Try again !

in which case, I'd like to be Azerbaijan

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Is England too much of a BURDEN ?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Oi Quizmaster, would you like to participate, seems unfair you doing all the donkey work, what about when you set us the questions I then set you a similar version of the same amount of questions, they will shadow the type asked and degree of difficulty, if you're doing really well they will get very hard though :kiss:

stewart12

Jan 16, 2019
my entire Azerbaijan squad are from the freetown of Christiania. Their Azerbaijani citizenship has been fast tracked as a protest at Christiania's exclusion from the tournament

still hoping for a local derby with Denmark

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
So far, for those who want to enter and keep offering countries that have already been taken :rant:

View attachment 123081

Available

England (!)
Scotland (!)
Northern Ireland
Portugal
Austria
Switzerland
Bulgaria
Ukraine

And all so stans and ias that you can't locate on the map.

Although, by legal definition, England and Scotland are not countries I am happy to accept them as they are UEFA members. Sorry if this was putting you off.

My second choice, Czech Republic, also not claimed.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
my entire Azerbaijan squad are from the freetown of Christiania. Their Azerbaijani citizenship has been fast tracked as a protest at Christiania's exclusion from the tournament

still hoping for a local derby with Denmark

You will be kept APART

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Last call for entries. Closes tonight. Make sure you can commit before putting your name down though.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Oi Quizmaster, would you like to participate, seems unfair you doing all the donkey work, what about when you set us the questions I then set you a similar version of the same amount of questions, they will shadow the type asked and degree of difficulty, if you're doing really well they will get very hard though :kiss:

Thanks.

I'm ENGLAND :drink:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
Oi Quizmaster, would you like to participate, seems unfair you doing a6ll the donkey work, what about when you set us the questions I then set you a similar version of the same amount of questions, they will shadow the type asked and degree of difficulty, if you're doing really well they will get very hard though :kiss:

Shoulda let me do this. I would've made sure he'd only DRAW even when getting more questions right than his opponent!

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Shoulda let me do this. I would've made sure he'd only DRAW even when getting more questions right than his opponent!

Let-it-Go--485x560.jpg

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Right you lot, we're almost there. Here are your groups to ponder over before the questions and fixtures arrive tomorrow....

The 'Group bye' is a dummy player to make up the numbers. BUT you still have to play them. If you score a goal then you win the match because, obviously, they don't exist. But if you don't answer any questions correct in that fixture, thus scoring no goals, you end up drawing 0-0. Now that would be a little embarrassing....

Top 4 in each group qualify for the second round. Everyone plays their opponents in the group once.

9 rounds of questions.

SC1.PNG SC2.PNG

SC5.PNG SC4.PNG

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here