Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] NSC Quiz- Summer Championships

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Yeah great job [MENTION=29192]Brighton Lines[/MENTION]. I'm looking forward to some absolute humdingers in the Championship when it starts up. Everyone KNOWS that it's the most exciting and unpredictable league in the world.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Mid-table respectability and a 'special' trophy. NO COMPLAINTS from me.

Congratulations to [MENTION=2928]PILTDOWN MAN[/MENTION] for winning our personal head-to-head. I knew it would be close - Georgia and Luxembourg separated by a single place in the final table (and who knows what would have happened were it not for a few HIGHLY DUBIOUS decisions). I'm sure this most unlikely of rivalries will continue come August. The Grand Duchy and its loyal army of fans are ready to take the Championship by storm.

View attachment 124254

And of course well-played [MENTION=22929]Grombleton[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] and I guess a GRUDGING thanks is due to [MENTION=29192]Brighton Lines[/MENTION]

It was close and a good match between us, look forward to the next battle.

Well done to the winners and thanks [MENTION=29192]Brighton Lines[/MENTION] for your great work

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Somewhat amazed at the crap I've picked up over the years - especially as I didn't think I knew over much
Thanks [MENTION=29192]Brighton Lines[/MENTION] for all your hard work

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Consecutive wins is a DISTINCT possibility.

You could be demoted to LEAGUE ONE for breaching FFP.

Frothy Facetious Protesting.

Frankie

Put him in the curry
May 23, 2016
Mid west Wales
Sorry i'm late , thank you very much for the quiz , i knew more than i thought and less than what i knew , looking forward to the new season .

tenor (29).gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here