• Conservatism

Votes: 17 16.5%
  • Fascism

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Probably, like most people, there is no political party or group that covers all that I wish for.

I like some points Labour propose, do. the Tories , do. UKIP. The Lib Dems and Greens offer me nothing I can hang my coat on.

Remember, this is my view only, you will all have different views and that is your business, not mine.

What do you wish for?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Done it. Centrist Social Libertarian. Left 0.09 libertarian 6.73. Middle of the chart at the bottom. As I suspected.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I have done a few of these surveys over the years. The questions are normally loaded, perhaps that is why i come out slightly left of centre on them.......can't be right eh. ???

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I don't think the quote says anything about the libertarian-authoritarian axis. The sharing of wealth that it implies could be done voluntarily/collectively (which would usually imply a society in the "anarchism" area of the chart) or as heavy-handed gathering and redistribution by the state (traditionally called "communism").

But the benefit of having the two axes is to separate economic and social matters, so co-opting the social axis to try to describe the method of redistribution isn't very helpful. "From each according to his ability, to each according to his need" is hard left economically, but you'll need some other quote to guide your up/down placement.

Well put. I'm of the opinion it could only work if people (want to) do it themselves. This implies organisation, but authoritarian wouldn't work.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
or begin/support a true left party who truly represent us instead of continuing with our tactical voting for hobson's choice.

spgb?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
votewhig.gif

:mad::mad::mad:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Corrected for you.

PS, surely after your post you should put your battleship much further up the map ?

I suspect my answers to the USA-centric questions on abortion, gun control and creationism skewed the results.

Guinness Boy's comments on this thread nail it for me. I don't trust any of them and if I vote in the next general election it will be for Caroline Lucas because I think she's one of the few honest politicians out there. Never thought I'd ever be voting for a leftie but there you go....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here