NSC Player Sponsorship 'do' ***draw made***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
NSC Player Sponsorship 'do'

I have had a letter from the club regarding our Sponsorships.

There is a 'do' being held at Brighton Racecourse, at 7:30pm on Monday 11th April for all player sponsors. Dinner is included, and there will be a bar I'm sure. All of the players and coaching staff will be in attendance.

We have 6 (six) spaces available to us. If you contributed some cash towards this season's sponsorships and would like to attend the 'do' please post below.

If we have more than 6 people interested, I'll do some sort of draw/choose who I like/accept bribes...

Trotster

Jul 9, 2003
Threshers
Please put me down for it - If i win, you can auction my space off and donate the proceeds to the A&K appeal :)

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
well at least Tank knows what he will be doing on that evening! usually he wouldnt have known about this 'do' until the day before :D

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Sounds like a good night put me down for it please.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Darn it, I'll be off on my holiday. Good luck to the rest of ya.

Lush

Mods' Pet
Yes please. For you know that I will conduct myself in a manner totally befitting to NSC....

:blush:

BTW I think a pm to all contributors would be in order so no-one can complain that they didn't see the thread/aren't on NSC 24/7 etc etc

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I think i would be the perfect candidate to have lunch with the Albion because...
i'm the ding-dong masterblaster
ain't no sucka faster
you'll all need elasta-plaster
say your last prayer to your pastor

Cos Meade's_Ball is in the melonfarming house!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Trotster said:
Please put me down for it - If i win, you can auction my space off and donate the proceeds to the A&K appeal :)

Excellent idea, perhaps all 6 tickets should be auctioned off to NSC users instead of being given away.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports