Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Overseas followers

Boracayseagull

Mar 24, 2012
Hi,
Couldnt see The Philippines on any of the lists so maybe we can add another country.
Although is it cheating as i was born and bred in Sussex so not a Filippino but been living here for 7 years now.
Can anyone help with watching the Championship highlights over here (or even better our games highlights). I used to download the Football league show from vuze every sunday as my only way of keeping up with the action but no one seems to seed it anymore, any good ideas? thanks

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Cruising (not that kind) in the Caribbean, so do the places I visit count?

Port Canaveral Fl, Cozumel (Mexico), Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios (Jamaica), Gt Stirrup Cay (Bahamas), Nassau, St Thomas, San Juan. April 21st we head back across the pond, stopping off at the Azores & Amsterdam before arriving in Copenhagen on May 4th, which is marked on my calendar, because I fly home.....hopefully to see the PLAY OFFS, Come on Brighton!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
There are at least 5 or 6 of us based in New York, plus a few that don't post on NSC

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Hiroshima, Japan here :)

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Andy is already on but heres another for Turkey.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Hi,
Couldnt see The Philippines on any of the lists so maybe we can add another country.
Although is it cheating as i was born and bred in Sussex so not a Filippino but been living here for 7 years now.
Can anyone help with watching the Championship highlights over here (or even better our games highlights). I used to download the Football league show from vuze every sunday as my only way of keeping up with the action but no one seems to seed it anymore, any good ideas? thanks

Seagulls Player - http://www.seagulls.co.uk/page/player/Home. Get extended highlights of all Albion games, plus press conferences and interviews etc. Costs about 5 quid a month and I think the club get some of the money.

omgitsjames

Nov 24, 2011
California
Seagulls Player - http://www.seagulls.co.uk/page/player/Home. Get extended highlights of all Albion games, plus press conferences and interviews etc. Costs about 5 quid a month and I think the club get some of the money.

not to mention you get access to content from all clubs that use the same video player system. sometimes they have the video of the entire match. I believe there are at least two full games of the albion on the other club's player service but can't recall which. One was a home game which we won... visitors get full match video and commentary, we only get highlights

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here