Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] NSC on Xenforo

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Logs me out every time. I used Tapatalk 99% of the time before. Using a browser on my phone is not ideal.

Saved it to Home Screen on my iPhone but it does require me to log in each time I access it (despite the tick to stay logged in) I’ve just added login details to my keychain so it’s a quick Face ID.

I suppose the upshot is no one can say they were hacked if a post is called into question

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
How do you go to ‘latest posts’ within a thread

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Page numbers not viewable on homepage, only after clicking on thread?

Attachments

• 496E8403-529B-4165-87BE-E777F6AB4CA8.png
    496E8403-529B-4165-87BE-E777F6AB4CA8.png
    486.2 KB · Views: 30

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Logs me out every time. I used Tapatalk 99% of the time before. Using a browser on my phone is not ideal.

Saved it to Home Screen on my iPhone but it does require me to log in each time I access it (despite the tick to stay logged in) I’ve just added login details to my keychain so it’s a quick Face ID.

I suppose the upshot is no one can say they were hacked if a post is called into question

Quick question: do you have your browser set to delete cookies on closing? If so - that'll be why you have to login whenever you return. Your login state is stored on a cookie on your device, if you delete the cookie you'll be logged out.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
I liked the 'go to last viewed post' or 'go to first unread post' or whatever that function was. Is that possible to return at all?
Also, have our locations disappeared - found that interesting/useful.
Looks neat!
Another person here :wave:who really misses the "Go to first unread post" for the threads. If not too difficult could we have it back pretty please Mr @Bozza?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Another person here :wave:who really misses the "Go to first unread post" for the threads. If not too difficult could we have it back pretty please Mr @Bozza?

It's already there....

When you click/tap a thread title, it will take you to the first unread post in that thread.

If there are no unread posts in that thread, then it will take you to the first post in the thread.

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
It's already there....

When you click/tap a thread title, it will take you to the first unread post in that thread.

If there are no unread posts in that thread, then it will take you to the first post in the thread.
Thanks fella... it's going to be one of no doubt many things we'll all discover as we get to grips with the spanking new version. Top work, by the way!

dolphins

Jan 26, 2012
BN1, in GOSBTS
It's already there....

Is the "unread" count reset with the change to this new version as doesn't seem to be working for me - going to the first post in each thread?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is the "unread" count reset with the change to this new version as doesn't seem to be working for me - going to the first post in each thread?

Yes. The new software won't know where you were on vBulletin so will take you to the first post the first time you open any given thread.

After that it will "remember" and know where to take you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here