Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] NSC on Xenforo

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Apologies if been mentioned already.

One feature I was very used to was beigg bc able to select which page of a thread I wanted to enter at. Whereas not I’m not too sure where it sends us when clicking on the thread title.
Sometimes the first page, and the last attempt sent me to the second last page, unclear why.

Is it possible to have the page select feature underneath the thread title as before?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I'm sure you've had a very long and stressful day @Bozza. Everybody's back on, telling everyone else they're wrong, winding one another up and generally posting total bollocks as is the tradition of NSC. Go and have a seriously well earned beer, a delivered curry and put your feet up.

Anyone who is still whining tomorrow morning may have a point or, more likely, will be a natural whinger. You can decide which tomorrow :bowdown:

(Just seen the old emojis are still there)
Seconded. I'll do my best not to whine, but it'll take a bit of getting used to, for me anyway. I shall do my best to get on with it and find my way around on my own if I possibly can!
Wish I had my old avatar back though, not re-sized and cropped and shoe-horned into a circle! (4th. post of the five I apparantly need before my posts become visible).

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Like the new look on laptop but as a former Tapatalk user first impression of mobile version is meh, there seems to be a lot of wasted space.
Can only see one thread and do we need still need the Covid thread as a stickie, could it be moved to Forum page?
nsc.jpeg

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Sorry for the silly question. But the tagline for a profile "you can change this" as @Bozza puts it. How exactly do you change it from the default "Active Member".

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Apologies if been mentioned already.

One feature I was very used to was beigg bc able to select which page of a thread I wanted to enter at. Whereas not I’m not too sure where it sends us when clicking on the thread title.
Sometimes the first page, and the last attempt sent me to the second last page, unclear why.

Is it possible to have the page select feature underneath the thread title as before?
If you are using a mobile the page numbers seem to appear on the main forum page if you are holding device in landscape mode. They don’t appear when holding the device in portrait mode.

It also appears that after the first visit to a topic subsequent visits start at the first unread post if you don’t select a page but just click on the subject.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It had appeared.

Sorry...

1. I was trying to wolf back some dinner.
2. I'm not prioritising look and feel stuff right now.

But, I've made a tweak which should make them square again. People might want to re-upload them to make them look nicer on here.
Cheers Bozza - didn't mean to hassle you - my second post (which you've replied to) was only me trying to get my first five done and dusted! It'll probably take me a while to find my way around, but I'll do my best to find the way with the minimum amount of bothering anybody!

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Like the new look on laptop but as a former Tapatalk user first impression of mobile version is meh, there seems to be a lot of wasted space.
Can only see one thread and do we need still need the Covid thread as a stickie, could it be moved to Forum page?
View attachment 152744
It must be your mobile setup. Mine looks like this:
Screenshot_20221012-202211.png

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I keep getting notifications that people are replying to this thread.

Can I turn it off?
Click the notification bell, select Preferences at the bottom of that, scroll down and untick watched thread and watched forum. I think this works.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Sorry for the silly question. But the tagline for a profile "you can change this" as @Bozza puts it. How exactly do you change it from the default "Active Member".
I've just updated the option for that.

It will probably be in your settings somewhere (click on your username top right).

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I keep getting notifications that people are replying to this thread.

Can I turn it off?
You need to click your name top right, then click through to account, then you have some alert settings which you can set which notifications you want to get. I think...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here