Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] NSC on Xenforo

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Is there a way to default to desktop view on a mobile, rather than with chrome, which then applies to everything?

tronnogull

May 17, 2010
Hurrah ! I no longer have to ' accept' every time i click on a new thread on my android phone.

But, on that phone I can only click on the thread title which takes me to the first post. No option to go straight to a later page.

Unless, which is entirely possible, I'm missing something ........

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
On iPhone/iPad...
When on NSC in Safari, tap
the Share button
, scroll down the list of options, then tap Add to Home Screen.

On Android...

When on NSC in Chrome, tap the menu icon (3 dots in upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to homescreen.
Brilliant ! Thank you :)

Uninstalling Tapatalk now.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
multi-quote?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Is there a way to chage preferences like the old set up to see more posts on a page.?

Not yet - I can set it globally for all.

There is a plug-in for this, but it needs to be purchased. I'll consider it. This migration has cost a fortune!

multi-quote?
Here now - see my post above.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Madafwo

I'm probably being facetious.
Nov 11, 2013
Getting used to it, I'm sure it won't be long before I forget what the old layout was.

I'll only echo what a few others have said. A dark mode would be nice, option to have more posts per page or just do away with the pages altogether if possible, apart from that thanks for the hard work!

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Something about "waiting moderators approval. This post cannot be seen" and a few seconds later that message disappears.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Something about "waiting moderators approval. This post cannot be seen" and a few seconds later that message disappears.
It might slow things down somewhat.

Jimmy Come Lately

Registered Loser
Oct 27, 2011
Hove
I like the options to hide spoilers. If everyone could use those in the match threads for their posts about goals when I'm following a minute behind on a stream, that would be much appreciated.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here