Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Official Meet Up Thread

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
TC said:
And finally the geezer in the middle of this...
DSCF0008.jpg

Cheers. :thumbsup:

The geezer in the middle is my great friend.

NMH has his fingers up - top man, great conversation about American sports.

And me, finally in print but probably my best side :lolol:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Good effort Hilton !

:clap: :clap:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Good effort Hilton !

:clap: :clap:

bxhjsuey cndfwhd hwyreh COULDN'T BE AT THE MEET UP, AS I WAS TAKING DELIVERY OF A LARGE CONSINEMENT OF OSTRICHES. sah hwewe dbwyh yqyue ss3 ehye poop plop flip flop xbcdwy hd, AND THAT PICTURE OF... bhdwd wdbwwdb wgwh ...IT LOOKS LIKE HIS RECTUM HAS JUST PROLAPSED. nwuqe bdwu bhww eyajqiq x eie uewu gatang gatang ha ha ha ha ha, AND THAT OTHER PHOTO OF... xbdh eeeu deu...HALF MAN HALF RODENT. xbswujuw ddhwe eeiq snuqw ndwnwu dnbu qw, AND AS FOR ...hqnsja sjqw SAYING HE DIDN'T BOTTLE THE MEET UP AS HE WAS OUT WITH HIS CHUMS...HA HA HA HO HO HO HO. dhwduw ebueu wubueq IT'S TRUE THOUGH, HE WAS SEEN PROPPING UP THE BAR AT THE ZANZIBAR CLUB, WITH A BABYCHAM IN ONE HAND, AND IN THE OTHER A SOUP TIN, CONTAINING HIS 'MATES' TWO FLEAS CALLED BRIAN AND KEITH. anbb jehu2ehu23 w quwi1 uhuien ALTHOUGH IT MUST BE SAID, THAT IN THE PHOTOS YOU ALL LOOK VERY VERY DRUNK.

kszjnvajI MUST SAY YOU ARE VERY PERCEPTIVE ROWLEY B.(DEAD) kljdnkjvnkmnmnssjs WERE YOU OUT WITH DWAYNE AT STRINGFELLOWS THE NIGHT YOU DIED? kkl njjaiusuhsd0'#f';vlkdk OR UP KYLIE'S CHIMNEY lm,vmfksnanaudsb sksm WE WERE, AND STILL ARE, EXTREMELY BLITZED kkdjkfnfn andu BUT NOW WE ALL MAKE MORE SENSE ,kfjsuospoppalkjnovn EXCEPT DUH WHO WAS OUT WITH HIS MATE THE INVISIBLE RABBIT kdjfjsuwjqoiwjfnensnb MY REGARDS TO THE OSTRICHES kdkjfnnsoiweoormnf TRY TO GET REINCARNATED FOR THE NEXT MEET ldksiiwmqkqofmc WE'LL LISTEN OUT FOR THE SOUND OF SCRATCHING ON YOUR COFFIN LID jkdjdjduenqqkdn ckc.,z MINE'S A BODDINGTONS AND EASY DRINKS STELLA ksjdcncncjsjsmaooeijwmnw YOUR ROUND kdkjfn f.

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
Crabtree again...

I do have a few more pictures to come but I'm off on holiday today for a week so can't put them on here. In case it may happen, can this thread not get locked into NSC Gold until I've got them all sorted, cheers. People still to be shamed by the camera include, Tedebear, Poke, Me, Fatboy, Jim Byrne, Beach Hut, quite a few I don't remember seeing at all:)drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:) and everyone in a few group pictures.

Attachments

• dscf0231.jpg
    dscf0231.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 2,404

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Crabtree is the only surprising face on there, i was half expecting a large round Christopher Biggins type figure.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Crabtree is the only surprising face on there, i was half expecting a large round Christopher Biggins type figure.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Nice photos Hilton.

Nice to meet you Gritt23.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
THPP fotos

Can anybody see these photos? Don't quite trust the instructions for the 'Download from your Hard Drive' bolleaux?

Tell us wot the fotos are of & I'll post the rest :smokin:

Attachments

• nsc1a.jpg
    nsc1a.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 563

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here