Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Official Meet Up Thread

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Locky said:
The person in question is Jason...................a mate of a mate who just needed to be with loads of other drunks..................I had to shut him up when he decided it would be real cool to start shouting PALACE !! PALACE!!

Is he Barry from Eastenders in disguise?
:D

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Locky said:
The person in question is Jason...................a mate of a mate who just needed to be with loads of other drunks..................I had to shut him up when he decided it would be real cool to start shouting PALACE !! PALACE!!

Is he Barry from Eastenders in disguise?
:D

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
My write up:

Thanks to Safeway for organising it, firstly a decent NSP Pool meet-up prior to the main event but I was off form and Chappers shoes do indeed ROCK...especially the insoles!

NSC do was class, nice to meet soooo many people (wont bother naming you all as I'd be here all day! ), how the f*** I did'nt get best avatar was beyond me!
Redders cracked me up in the girls loo's, throwing bins about the place :lolol:
Onto the Standard and continued a great night with plenty of drunken dancing and even some dirty dancing with a girl I know, marvelous scenes.

Overall fantastic evening and cant wait for the next one, see'ya at Albion and dont be shy to say Hi!

Crabbers.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Couldn't agree more Crabtree, fantastic night.

Like you say, far too many people met to name them all, but good to meet every one of them (even though Berkshire and LBF were already battered before I'd even introduced myself... :drink: ).

Has to be said Crabtree, you did seem to know every girl in the Standard on Saturday... And it was an honour to be dancing with such a smooth mover.... :banana:

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
HampshireSeagull said:
Couldn't agree more Crabtree, fantastic night.

Like you say, far too many people met to name them all, but good to meet every one of them (even though Berkshire and LBF were already battered before I'd even introduced myself... :drink:).

Has to be said Crabtree, you did seem to know every girl in the Standard on Saturday... And it was an honour to be dancing with such a smooth mover.... :banana:

my dancing skills are well known throughout sussex mate :D Did you enjoy yourself? with that girl? the one JBL had *apparently* :lolol:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
CrabtreeBHA said:
My write up:

Redders cracked me up in the girls loo's, throwing bins about the place :lolol:

Really :ohmy: ,

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
redland said:

my god you were drunk :lolol: in the girls loo's I was on the phone and you were in a cubicle, I heard you ramble on about how nice it was in there and suddenly this tampon bin comers flying over the top and misses a girl by about 2inches! I cracked up and apologised for you but she wer'nt impressed...I was though :clap2:

marvelous scenes!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
CrabtreeBHA said:
my god you were drunk :lolol: in the girls loo's I was on the phone and you were in a cubicle, I heard you ramble on about how nice it was in there and suddenly this tampon bin comers flying over the top and misses a girl by about 2inches! I cracked up and apologised for you but she wer'nt impressed...I was though :clap2:

marvelous scenes!

sounds very funny, unfortunatly its news to me :(

I was very pissed though !!!

Hilton

Jul 5, 2003
Norman, Oklahoma
Just to say that I have lots of good pictures from the night still to come, just need to get them hosted first (should be done by tonight).

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
CrabtreeBHA said:
, I heard you ramble on about how nice it was in there and suddenly this tampon bin comers flying over the top and misses a girl by about 2inches!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Hilton said:
Just to say that I have lots of good pictures from the night still to come, just need to get them hosted first (should be done by tonight).

No you dont.

Read the announcement

Jim Byrne

Jul 11, 2003
Worthing / Cheltenham
suprmr night, great fun. top marks for safeway for organising such a bash :)

pleasantly surprised that so far i have only appeared lingering in the background of one pic! particular moments that made made it a cracking night include. . .

Seagullible telling me some of my saves from the second half of the NSC Albion v Fulham match were "premiership class" kind words but too generous i'm sure!

Watching the '83 cup final for the first time, and Dave The Gaffer for talking me through player, moment, and "You Dirty ****!!" shouts after every dodgy wilkins challenge :)

Giblet (sorry dude but you'll always be giblet to me) staggering around introducing me to random people and nearly falling out the window whislt hurling plants at people! :jester:

Locky (i think, if its not then humble apologies!) for not beeing too bothered by me spilling a pint overs his shoes!

artois and safeway for being . . .well. . . . artois and safeway!

and the random quote of the evening award goes to Trotster for this lil gem whilst walking down towards the club . . "Why are you dressed like a bouncer ? " i didnt realise i was ???

Top night alround :clap2:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I was on fire in the Standard, plenty of smooth moves, dancing genios and beer spilling moments!
Think I remember blabbering to a few people at the Albert, even some girl downstairs was quite intrigued by my goatee...did'nt get her number though :nono:

oh look 3000 meaningless posts :clap2:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here