Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC now in it for £££

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
How about giving up your time to attend BHA-Palarse meetings on more than one occasion and reporting back to NSC? Does that count? Arriving home at 2300 after leaving home at 0600? As I have stated, if Darren needs help with NSC, he only has to ask! If that means youngsters of our BHA family have to suffer, so be it

The medal is in the post.

Plenty of people on here and not on here have gone beyond the call of duty without the need to have some sort of immunity to the very reasonable and loose rules.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
How about giving up your time to attend BHA-Palarse meetings on more than one occasion and reporting back to NSC? Does that count? Arriving home at 2300 after leaving home at 0600? As I have stated, if Darren needs help with NSC, he only has to ask! If that means youngsters of our BHA family have to suffer, so be it

He did ask, in a polite message. Don't be an arse and claim young people are suffering because of him.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
All very well offering people out, but are you going to be a decent human being and offer a public apology to Darren/Bozza for being a **** or not?

Offering people out? What are you inferring? More than happy to apologise face to face and shake hands, as I've said before I can be found in N1A, row W, seat 240

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
What a shame. Does this mean the end of people asking for information about employment?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You can advertise it for free on NSP, but it will only be seen by two men and a dog though. Someone there (probably everyone), will call you a **** too.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
As an alternative to this mornings back pages, this is up there! Bozza has been Sensationally busted and is evidently evil and probably talking to Isis right now as he plots how to bring about total mass youth unemployment with his close associates Kim Jong, Assed and Sepp.

I KNEW this day would come and can only WANDER what Ernest is going to say...

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Right, in brief...

I've always been quite relaxed about informal advertising on NSC - links to businesses in signatures, commercial enterprises contacting users via PM to offer their services and the "does anyone know a good XXXXXX?" requests.

However I've been repeatedly asked for more structured paid-for advertising on NSC and the 'sponsored sticky' has been something that seems to work. For £50 you get to write your own ad, include any images and links of your choosing and respond to queries directly on NSC. Given the reach of NSC, I believe that represents decent value and I've even contacted some of those who have paid to make sure that's the case, offering a full/partial refund if it hasn't worked out for them. Nobody has wanted a refund.

If we let anyone post any vaguely commercial-centric post on NSC then it would quickly be completely over-run with spam, it really would, but each case is judged on individual merit. Most of the time people will drop me a line asking if it's OK to post something and when people are polite enough to do this, then they generally get a 'yes'. If @nomoremithras4me had asked me prior to making his post, I would have probably given the same response as I did with my PM but I don't know because he didn't ask. People have paid to advertise recruitment on NSC before so why should someone else get the same for free? But, if I am mis-reading the situation then at least a conversation about it would have made that clear.

As it is, I wasn't asked, I sent what I thought was a reasonable PM and I then got a reply via PM. Before I read that reply I got an email requesting for his NSC account to be removed and before I read that I was abused multiple times on Twitter by @nomoremithras4me who also retweeted the abuse from other Twitter accounts he controls. The icing on the cake is this thread and the publishing of a message that was private. Nice. Thanks for that.

And let's remember - we're talking about £50 here. Not £500. Not £5000. At peak times, £50 pays for NSC to keep running for a little over two days. NSC also makes 4 figure charity donations every year - we like da kidz.

All in all, I'm at a bit of a loss on this one as I think I've acted reasonably. I can only assume that @nomoremithras4me has long held a grudge and this gave him the opportunity to let rip. Having never met the chap, I'm only guessing though.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Bozza, you really don't have to explain yourself. I think others will judge this and I'm predicting the biggest whitewash since the sacre coeur was repainted.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Could be . . . . Drunken anger & rage caused by England bowing out of the World Cup leading to a loss of innocence, hope, self respect and dignity. Hopefully all the anger was taken out on NSC & not his partner's face???

Edit: repeat idea!!!! Just read the above!

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here