Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] NSC Non Albion Fans

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Am I right in thinking the further down the league we were more oppositions fans popped in for a pre-game chat, many then staying for a while.

It's tough to remember a 'Liverpool fan here in peace' thread.

Watford O still pops back occasionally

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Some openly admit, others pretend but how many regularly post on NSC (Apart from Palace) have no real interest in the Albion or rarely go to games?

Is there anyone on here who hasn’t actually been to the Amex or will admit to supporting another team (again apart from Palace)

Easily spotted. Prolific posters in political threads and never have anything to say about the Albion.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Ooh, do tell. PPF obviously but who else?

I can't be bothered to look but on both sides of the argument there are people who only post on those topics. The conclusion must be that 1, they are Albion fans but are too cowardly to post their real opinion with their 'proper' NSC name or that 2, they don't care for the Albion at all but simply want to get their view across. You must surely have noticed this phenomena?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I only joined to try and sell a sofa

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
How about Whitehawk? What's the official stance we should be taking with them?

They enjoy themselves too much and don't seem to like gammon. So it'd only be more of the same.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
How about working nearly every saturday? Asking for a friend who was previously a season ticket holder for 13 years ? :wink:

Precisely. Same if you live the other side the world these days. Doesn’t make you a lesser fan. In fact if you did and came back for every game, I’d say you’re mental as well as rich!!

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
I don’t think The Clamp is a fan.

Well, I hope he isn’t anwyay.

Mono

Sep 4, 2019
Newark-on-Trent
Erm, well... I'm a Brighton supporter and I goto Brighton every few months but I only got into football again very recently so I've not actually been INTO the AmEx, past it many times but never actually been in... I chose to support Brighton because I intend to move there soon and going to matches will be a regular. 😁

TL:DR - Never been to AmEx but support Brighton

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
Ive never attended an amex game. Yet. Withdean days many, and a few away games since moving back to england. Ive got an albion mug and lanyard, and some ankle socks. And help run the chess team formed here. Im still a big fan though, football takes more of a back seat for me these days. Im met some really great people through here whom i regard as friends and for that i am grateful

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Some openly admit, others pretend but how many regularly post on NSC (Apart from Palace) have no real interest in the Albion or rarely go to games?

Is there anyone on here who hasn’t actually been to the Amex or will admit to supporting another team (again apart from Palace)

I’ve supported the Albion ever since the late 70s when we were on the rise, and then saw the fall to the third division....

Up The Albion....

Boing, Boing :albion2::albion2:

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Who's up for infiltrating some other forum such as a table tennis one or a gymnastic one? and this time, instead of just Brexit ways of turning their forums into places of negativity, we should get new methods of infiltration on the go such as 'Was Posh Spice really that much of a slapper?' or 'Does Posh Spice always think of David Beckham during intercourse with him?' or even 'Would Posh Spice benefit from leaving the EU?

I'm really starting to get bored of pretending to like football plus having to remember all these stupid names such as Lenny Dunk and Darren Propper.
I think its time we move on and find somewhere more welcoming. PM me your ideas and destinations. Time for change.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here