Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] *** NSC - NFL Fantasy Football League 2021 ***

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Congratulations to Vipers Venom on winning the NSC NFL Fantasy Football league with a convincing victory over The Friend Zone. Cooper Kupp and Rashad Penny being key players.

Also congratulations to Thank God it’s Fields who comfortably beat Saquon for the Team, mainly thanks to Jamaar Chase’s 50 points, to win the Dynasty competition.

Thanks to everyone for playing, will start next season’s competition in July.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Love to see it, been in this league from the beginning and this was the first time I've ever made the playoffs let alone win them lol. Big thank you to Cooper Kupp who I drafted all the way back in the 4th round for being the number 1 WR in the league! What a guy!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Love to see it, been in this league from the beginning and this was the first time I've ever made the playoffs let alone win them lol. Big thank you to Cooper Kupp who I drafted all the way back in the 4th round for being the number 1 WR in the league! What a guy!

Well played - really pleased for you, particularly as the founder.....

On for your gold jacket.......

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I lost my final by 9 points, my opponent had Ja’Marr Chase who scored 55.6 points on his own :(

Same (in our dynasty leagu), but although I played Aaron Rogers over Joe Burrow, (I still would have lost).

Played in another final, also lost that as well - finished 3rd in the league that [MENTION=17456]The_Viper[/MENTION] won.

Last edited:

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
Congratulations to Vipers Venom on winning the NSC NFL Fantasy Football league with a convincing victory over The Friend Zone. Cooper Kupp and Rashad Penny being key players.

Also congratulations to Thank God it’s Fields who comfortably beat Saquon for the Team, mainly thanks to Jamaar Chase’s 50 points, to win the Dynasty competition.

Thanks to everyone for playing, will start next season’s competition in July.

Congratulations to Vipers Venom a well deserved victory. I am a bit tilted I left points on my bench though :ffsparr:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here