Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] *** NSC - NFL Fantasy Football - 2022 ***

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Last week of regular season.

In the main league.

Congratulations to The Friend Zone, who with a 12-1 record is the number 1 seed for the play-offs.

The excitement is more around the last play-off spot with 6 teams led by SHow me your TDs, vying for the last spot.

Going into the final week of the regular season, the Dynasty league is currently tied between Brighton Seagulls and Saquon for the Team.

The final play off spot will also be decided in the final week, with 3 teams playing for 2 spots.

Good luck everyone.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
It’s Super Bowl weekend for the NSC NFL fantasy football league.

No.1 seed - The Friend Zone (12-2) play No. 2 seed Brighton Seagulls (11-3)

Both teams currently have back-up QBs starting in Bridgewater and Purdy, and have a steady running game. There are prolific wide receivers on show and it has the makings of a close game.

The NSC dynasty league sees No. 1 seed Brighton Seagulls (11-3) face No. 6 seed Worthingite Warriors (7-7)

Brighton Seagulls have had a great year and with McCaffrey and Barkley have a great running attack, plus Jefferson at WR.

Worthingite Warriors had a great semi-final win and with Josh Allen, Derrick Henry and Tyree Hill also have some big game players…..

Good luck to all and once again thanks to everyone for playing.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
After starting like an express train I completely capitulated down the home straight, Mark Andrews went in the can and I couldn’t get a competent receiver on the roster.
Yes, thought you were going to make the final in your debut season.
I have scrambled around all season, and am purely reliant on Josh Allen and Atlanta’s running game!

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
HI - thanks again for playing.

As you will see from the NFL decision players scores from Buffalo vs Cincy will be scrubbed from the last weeks games. (Obviously great news around Damar Hamlin's recovery).

Can I confirm that everyone is happy with this 'solution'. Only alternatives would be to use this week Buffalo and Cincy games and populate the scores with those.

The main game between Friend Zone and Brighton Seagulls looks largely decided , though of course stranger things have happened.

Any thoughts?

Will go with the majority.. Will confirm by 1700 Sunday.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Another season over for the NSC NFL Fantasy league and the Dynasty League.

Congratulations to Brighton Seagulls who are the first team to do the double.

NSC Main League

1. Brighton Seagulls
2. The Friend Zone
3. Deshawn of the Dead

NSC Dynasty League

1. Brighton Seagulls
2. Worthingite Warriors
3. Straight Outta Coughlin

Thanks again everyone, will be in touch in July.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here