Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Warwick 12.35 - Terra Bleu

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Do you have a favourite race, type of race or horse? Any ante post bets?

I've been many times before, before divorce lol...and been to every day. The Gold Cup is the obvious choice, but the extra 15 thousand or so they let in just makes it a bit too much for my liking. The other days are always fairly comfortable, busy but comfortable. I think the Tuesday is a favorite, the high expectations, the buzz of the first day and your not chasing your losses from the previous days....Champion Hurdle is a favorite race and I think Grandouet looks like he is going to start the week off nicely. Would love to see Kauto win the Gold Cup but on the evidence of Boxing Day and the Cheltenham hill, I think Long Run will nail him on the run in.

keithbeaky

Dec 26, 2011
I've been many times before, before divorce lol...and been to every day. The Gold Cup is the obvious choice, but the extra 15 thousand or so they let in just makes it a bit too much for my liking. The other days are always fairly comfortable, busy but comfortable. I think the Tuesday is a favorite, the high expectations, the buzz of the first day and your not chasing your losses from the previous days....Champion Hurdle is a favorite race and I think Grandouet looks like he is going to start the week off nicely. Would love to see Kauto win the Gold Cup but on the evidence of Boxing Day and the Cheltenham hill, I think Long Run will nail him on the run in.

I always go for the Supreme really and I also love the Champion Hurdle. Id back Spirit Son with Ladbrokes for that, N/R no bet. Had some problems but i far better than Grandouet and Binocular.

And yes Long Run wins 10L

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Naps table.jpg

There were five winning naps today.

May I wish you all a happy new year! :drink:

Don’t forget the first race is at 12:10 tomorrow!

Last edited:

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Cheltenham - 2.45 OSCARGO

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Would love to see Kauto win the Gold Cup but on the evidence of Boxing Day and the Cheltenham hill, I think Long Run will nail him on the run in.

I think a certain grey horse would have a massive chance if they choose to go for this race.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports