Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Naps Table

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Cheers Statto , i cant help but think back to that mind fook of a horse Taysarat that i wasted 5 naps on only to romp home at 100-1 the 1 time i didn't do it , nethertheless i would say theres only one worthy winner here and thats you .

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Cheers Statto , i cant help but think back to that mind fook of a horse Taysarat that i wasted 5 naps on only to romp home at 100-1 the 1 time i didn't do it , nethertheless i would say theres only one worthy winner here and thats you .

This did make me chuckle...It's a punters lot that is. I backed both of Mackenzies tips today, of course I did not back my own and it went and won lol...Everyone who has stuck at this should all meet up on a nsc race day...Glourious Goodwood would be nice, although I never back any winners there either....

Stattoseagull

Banned
Feb 25, 2007
Plumpton Green
This did make me chuckle...It's a punters lot that is. I backed both of Mackenzies tips today, of course I did not back my own and it went and won lol...Everyone who has stuck at this should all meet up on a nsc race day...Glourious Goodwood would be nice, although I never back any winners there either....

Great shout Kev - I'd definitely be up for that!

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Great shout Kev - I'd definitely be up for that!

It would be good wouldn't it,,,Glourious Goodwood, or a Saturday evening at Lingfield or dare I say even Brighton lol...I'm crap with arranging things though, but I'd be there cash flow permitting. Which i'm sure with a bit of notice would not be a problem.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Did you see the photo? Unlucky! Storm Hawk must have an extra long hair on it's nose.

Seconditis ATM :(

It's running tomorrow 4.20 Ludlow :moo:

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
Naps table.jpg

There were three winning naps today.

Congratulations to Taybha who napped a 28/1 winner in the 16:20 at Market Rasen!

Don’t forget that the first race tomorrow is the 14:10 at Taunton.

The Brighton Bear

Come on Kylie, get a grip
May 3, 2010
Rottingdean
It would be good to meet up with some of those who have slogged their way through the winter months in the Naps Competition. Glorious Goodwood is one of my favourites as it the same time as my birthday and I always take a couple of weeks off at that time.

Just out of interest and closer to home is the first meeting at Brighton. It is an evening meeting on Thursday 26th April and is free entry. You just have to login or register at Brighton racecourse and you can book a maximum of four tickets.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I cant pick that 2 timing cow of a horse again Ace , i see that Calisto Moon is also running in the 15.20 but im going for another long shot

Crocodile Bay 17.30 Lingfield

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
3.30 Lingfield - TRUE SATIRE

I am already booked on two racing days, April 26th at Brighton and May 25th at Goodwood!

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
It would be good to meet up with some of those who have slogged their way through the winter months in the Naps Competition.
........................ closer to home is the first meeting at Brighton.....on Thursday 26th April .... free entry.
You just have to register at Brighton racecourse

Brighton Racing Events use code ARG26

Like the idea, but embarrassed to show my face after this performance

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Today? Taunton 4.10 AINE'S DELIGHT

Stattoseagull

Banned
Feb 25, 2007
Plumpton Green
Brighton Racing Events use code ARG26

Like the idea, but embarrassed to show my face after this performance

Thanks for the link re tickets Barry.

All of those who have stuck with this for what will have been around 170 days of tipping has absolutely nothing to be embarrassed about. All it takes is a couple of big priced winners from the next 3 days and you're in profit! Click on that link and get your tickets now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here