Bracklesham Bay
So, how musical are we all.

I play a hectic Bodhrán (Irish Drum)pronounced; Bowrawn

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not quite what you had in mind I'm sure, but as a kid I used to play trumpet in a very good marching band. Played at the Royal Albert Hall 8 times, Wembley Arena twice, played with the Welsh Guards Band and for The Queen during the Silver Jubilee celebrations in 1977.

I actually tried to join the RAF as a musician but I wasn't quite good enough
:nono:

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
Pretty good with the arse trumpet myself. My wife likes a good blow on my horn from time to time!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Guitar and piano. Not bad, if I'm being immodest.

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I know my way around the guitar

I got up to Grade 6 piano (but haven't had access to one for 20 years so am rusty to say the least) My cornet playing has gone the same way after I had to sell mine to keep my self in beer as an undergraduate - not that my housemates were too disappointed

bit of this, bit of that - uselss at percussion and reed instruments

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Perry Milkins said:
What if you want to be a big sassy show-off then?

:)

"Sassy" :lolol: love that. My crippingly-retiring nature sadly stops me from mentioning the wedding I was at in the summer, where I was tinkling on the piano and the groom had to tell me to stop playing after an hour because everyone else was singing along and ignoring the crap hired DJ in the other room.

You know that Smirnoff ad where the dog sings "that's life, that's the way it goes", surrounded by fit birds? That was me. Just for a while. But I'm far too unsassy to mention it on here. :(

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Man of Harveys said:
"Sassy" :lolol: love that. My crippingly-retiring nature sadly stops me from mentioning the wedding I was at in the summer, where I was tinkling on the piano and the groom had to tell me to stop playing after an hour because everyone else was singing along and ignoring the crap hired DJ in the other room.

You know that Smirnoff ad where the dog sings "that's life, that's the way it goes", surrounded by fit birds? That was me. Just for a while. But I'm far too unsassy to mention it on here. :(

Love it. Man of Harveys = Sass Monster!!!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I can play the fool. :dunce:

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
If I press the right buttons on my bird, she plays the right tune...

*do I win a fiver?*

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
I can play the intro to: 'I just can't get enough' by Depeche Mode on the Piano. (one handed too :clap2: )

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here