Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Mod of the Year

So who is it?

• hitony (Without doubt the fairest and nicest mod on NSC)

Votes: 29 26.1%
  • El Presidente

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • Hiney

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Sam86 I'm sorry I tried to cheat!

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Edna Krabappel

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • Giraffe

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • Hans Kray Fan Club

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Lord Bracknell

Votes: 26 23.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
As usual a complete omnishambles.

Bozza should have suspended them all pending an internal investigation at MOD towers.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
This is like Turkeys voting for Christmas!

Jimmy Grimble

I've 2 comments to make on the voting so far:

1. I can't believe that both @hitony and @giraffe have voted for themselves! Poor show.

And, amusingly, the votes are now private :lolol:

Dec 29, 2011
Hitony all day every day, the rest of them come across as "can never be wrong", "know it all" or "boring". In some instances, all three boxes are ticked.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The whole thing was only meant as a bit of fun and hopefully a distraction from the obvious.

Can we make it the poll public again please so I know who to ban next :)

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Can we make it the poll public again please so I know who to ban next :)

Come on Tony. Make it public.

Can I just say, if I made it "Not Public" then it was not done on purpose, your post about us voting for ourselves I have only just seen, as there are no notifications on any @hitony etc etc does not work! ...........also your both Mods, what's stopping you from turning the poll on / off? I might add I could not see who has voted for who from the start, well not via the thread anyway.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
I have just gone into the edit section of the poll and the box to "check" to turn on / off the public who's voted bit is not there so I have not a clue what's happened, I did go into it earlier just to see what's what on it, I really have not a clue how these polls work, if I did accidentally turn it off then I'm sorry but it was a genuine accident. As I say your mods you have a look :)

Dancing Sock

Dec 8, 2012
Brighton
Just out of curiosity, how do you become a mod?

Does Bozza host a series of challenges, such us an egg and spoon race, sumo wrestling and cluedo in his back garden and the winner gets a mod ship?

Can I just say, if I made it "Not Public" then it was not done on purpose, your post about us voting for ourselves I have only just seen, as there are no notifications on any @hitony etc etc does not work! ...........also your both Mods, what's stopping you from turning the poll on / off? I might add I could not see who has voted for who from the start, well not via the thread anyway.
You're not suggesting that mods might tinker with the poll, shirley? Who amongst us would do that?

Moderator Log

20:06, 10th Jun 2013
hitony
Action: Post Edited

22:43, 10th Jun 2013
hitony
Action: Poll Edited

00:04, 11th Jun 2013
hitony
Action: Poll Edited

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here