Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Meet Up This Saturday

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
yeah me to Al, i asked for provisional in the other thread

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
yeah, put me as provisional as well.

I am definetly gonna come but having provisional next to your name appears to be the cool thing to do!!
and, for once, I want to be one of the cool kids!

Lush

Mods' Pet
the full harris said:
yeah, put me as provisional as well.

I am definetly gonna come but having provisional next to your name appears to be the cool thing to do!!
and, for once, I want to be one of the cool kids!

Lol at the full harris

"Ooooh I'm not sure if I want to come. What if my friends aren't there. What if I miss Ant and Dec on the telly?"

COME TO THE MEET-UP AND HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH BEER AND EVERYTHING! IT"S NOT EXACTLY DIFFICULT.

GAYLORDS

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Lush said:
Lol at the full harris

"Ooooh I'm not sure if I want to come. What if my friends aren't there. What if I miss Ant and Dec on the telly?"

COME TO THE MEET-UP AND HAVE A GOOD TIME WITH BEER AND EVERYTHING! IT"S NOT EXACTLY DIFFICULT.

GAYLORDS

yes it is difficult, my rents gone up, play-offs + possible Baardiff trip, means alot of money which unfortunatley I dont have and a night in saving £50-£70 odd quid could go towards much better things than witnessing some GEEK fest :p

seriously i'm skint so provisional for me, even if it does mean you'll miss out on my dancing skills Lush ;)

Hart's mistress

Mar 7, 2004
Brighton
CrabtreeBHA said:
yes it is difficult, my rents gone up, play-offs + possible Baardiff trip, means alot of money which unfortunatley I dont have and a night in saving £50-£70 odd quid could go towards much better things than witnessing some GEEK fest :p

seriously i'm skint so provisional for me, even if it does mean you'll miss out on my dancing skills Lush ;)

£50 - £70, what the hell were you planning to do?

Hart's mistress

Mar 7, 2004
Brighton
Trigger said:
We still need to discuss our plan by the way... you know the one involing Mr & Mrs Hart.

:lolol:

Indeed we do, of course I haven't thought about it at all being too innocent and all, that Gary (yes GARY) Hart t-shirt I bought yesterday is merely a coincidence.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Hart's mistress said:
Indeed we do, of course I haven't thought about it at all being too innocent and all, that Gary (yes GARY) Hart t-shirt I bought yesterday is merely a coincidence.
They don't sell Mrs Hart t-shirts anywhere :(

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
filthy said:
Yeah could do, don't really see the point leaveing at say 10, go to a club and pay nearly 2 quid more for a drink!

Thinking on it though, it is school uniform at the glouster :drool: :drool:

You can't get much more expensive drinks than in the K&Q anyway.

And when do you go to expensive clubs anyway?

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
fatboy said:
And when do you go to expensive clubs anyway?

Its about 4 quid a drink of bitch piss in the event that vk stuff! I'm not to keen on drinking pints when i'm on a dancefloor

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
They have drink promos on Saturday too :jester:

I'd rather not go to The Event.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here