Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC meat-up

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Can i come can i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be honest, you're thought of as the acceptable face of Palace support on NSC. So I don't see why not.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Why's curry night been cancelled? :(

I keep wondering this...... especially if somebody was to have booked half a day off work Friday, a hotel and a match ticket for the next day. Including lost income well over hundred quid not to mention the extra money that will be spent out and about........ and on a rip off train ticket, but make most of it on my lonesome I'm sure :shrug:

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I keep wondering this...... especially if somebody was to have booked half a day off work Friday, a hotel and a match ticket for the next day. Including lost income well over hundred quid not to mention the extra money that will be spent out and about........ and on a rip off train ticket, but make most of it on my lonesome I'm sure :shrug:

I was thinking along the same lines, why don't you start your own thread about the curry night, I am sure some people will still be up for it..

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

So you did all this did you?

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
So you did all this did you?

Not bought a train ticket (see post but will have to get there and back somehow) but yes booked half day off work, one night in a cheap hotel (does that exist on a Friday night in Brighton?), and chose this as one of my 4 or 5 home games for the season and purchased ticket (try to do similar away too). I'm hopefully meeting up with my old school friend who lives that way who I don't get to see often because of his family commitments. Email explaining situation guilt trip his wife into allowing him out from under the thumb for a night hopefully ;)

No biggie just hope people realise that there are other people this affects than the obvious users everybody knows, and if another similar thing is planned bare that in mind. Doubt I'm the only one who had started to make plans, even if I'm the only one stupid enough to go through with them (trying to get an early bargain and secure a ticket) or post about my stupidity. meh lol x

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I vaguely recall some back doors being smashed in at a former meat up, but I can't recall who was involved.

you said you wouldn't metion that ever again!!!

LOL hun
xxx

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Yep as I say will turn it into a positive I'm sure and have a great trip regardless. Didn't witness anything live so still bit in the dark as to the details but I'm on here in the background every day while working from home so get a sense of prolific posters over time even if I'm not classed as one. Just felt important to point this out, more so others who are feeling incredibly stupid know they're not alone, those feeling a bit guilty before hopefully feel less so, and those not feeling guilty enough maybe stop and think for 2 seconds. Also so I can lol at myself :grin: really

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
As per usual i'll make out i am possibly up for it and chicken out of it about a week before, whilst still pretending i'll turn up.
So, i'm in!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here