Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC kickabout Friday 8pm Downlands School, Hassocks

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
NMH said:
Howabout inviting the Brighton squad, so they can boo us and call us insulting names from the sidelines

Sure, if they want to pay £25 each to watch us. I bet we would show a damn sight more professionalism than El-Abd aswell.

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Da Man Clay said:
Sure, if they want to pay £25 each to watch us. I bet we would show a damn sight more professionalism than El-Abd aswell.

No we wouldn't.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Also, Chris, I don't want 30 goons turning up - we need limit the numbers so we can have a decent game.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
fatboy said:
8-9pm - I have booked a third of the 3g pitch as they only had whole pitches before 5.

Can all the REMF people try and make it please.

Who else can play?

I might give the old gloves a dust down and pop along.

Whats the keeper situation like ?

Da Man Clay said:

Okay, I'll play then, and I want maGOON to come along and watch, and pay me for the displeasure of watching me play looking like I have gone a long time without having trained :lolol:

...edit; and play well out of position while my team-mates kick the ball too long for me to get anywhere near. :clap:

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Da Man Clay said:
Did we on Saturday?

Saturday was 11-a-side.

I have been informed that if we want to play 11-a-side on astroturf we can use St Paul's school in Burgess Hill(opposite the Triangle).

Would this be better?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Richie Morris said:
If we can get two full teams I think 11 a side would be better but if only half our team is going to turn up stick to smaller pitches.

agree with that - we dont want to go getting a huge pitch, only for it to be a 7-a-side match

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Richie Morris said:
I wasn't moaning at the midfield.

I don't think being negative during a game helps anyone. I think there was a slight problem in that towards the end of the game your team were leaving a lot in quite advanced positions while both our full backs were pushing on. At times Rich and I were marking three or four players but it was not a case of anyone losing their man, more their man not getting back.

There was a bit of a mix-up between me and the boy Lennon cos he was absolutely knackered whereas I could have kept running all day, so he asked me to go left-wing but then neither of us really dropped back. Having said that, the right winger I was marking was f***ed so I thought it was a reasonable risk to take, but unfortunately you tried to mark him rather than the striker I was generally pointing and shouting “HE’S YOUR MAN MORRIS!” at.

More communication could have sorted it but who gives a f***, it was still a good laugh.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here