Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC kickabout Friday 8pm Downlands School, Hassocks

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
hans kraay fan club said:
No offence Chris, but he could probably afford to!

To be fair though because of it I got 4 free headers, one hit the bar, one was cleared off the line and one went over by about 8 inches. I probably shouldn't be given 6 or 7 yards free space to run into from a corner!

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Les Biehn said:
Your right winger kept having a go at rumble, asking him why he was so far up the pitch when he was supposed to be a fullback.

I think that was probably a joke.

Those of you who haven't played us before will be unaware that Rich can start an argument in an empty room and if he can't find an oppenent to moan at he will moan at one of his own players.

However, if he had not kept us entertained we would all have gone to sleep and probably lost.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Da Man Clay said:
To be fair though because of it I got 4 free headers, one hit the bar, one was cleared off the line and one went over by about 8 inches. I probably shouldn't be given 6 or 7 yards free space to run into from a corner!

I don't think we had anyone above six foot tall and you are six foot six at least.

Had we thought you were going to score we would probably have got someone to pull your shorts down or something.

Good penalty though.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
fatboy said:
I think that was probably a joke.

Those of you who haven't played us before will be unaware that Rich can start an argument in an empty room and if he can't find an oppenent to moan at he will moan at one of his own players.

However, if he had not kept us entertained we would all have gone to sleep and probably lost.

Which Rich? Or is that the collective term?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
fatboy said:
I don't think we had anyone above six foot tall and you are six foot six at least.

Had we thought you were going to score we would probably have got someone to pull your shorts down or something.

Good penalty though.

You can't tell me that the skinhead rich is under 6 foot.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
fatboy said:

Good penalty though.

Wasn't a bad effort, right in the corner. (Big) Rich has to be 6 foot 1 or 2, and is bloody good in the air.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Richie Morris said:
Even if I didn't actually foul him until he was on the floor outside the box...

True.

But other than that the referee had a good game.

I was a bit worried at first when he turned up in full kit and starting doing exercises to warm up his pointing hand.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
ginadim said:
Surely I'm the person with most objective authority on this, considering I was watching the whole game and saw everything.

You made it quite clear after the game that you hadn't been paying attention.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Richie Morris said:

Must admit from defence I thought it was outside the box, however it was explained the original foul was inside the box and then he was fouled again outside. I would have bent the free kick in anyway.

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
Les Biehn said:
You made it quite clear after the game that you hadn't been paying attention.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Actually, not knowing the final score was a bit of a giveaway. I did, however, see some blokey shouting a lot. And I saw the number 1 fall off Brett's shirt. And I got blinded by BoF's boots. I think I saw the important bits.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Da Man Clay said:

Relax big man. I'm only joking!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Richie Morris said:

The initial push was right on the egde, it was difficult to make out whether it was a pen or not.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here