Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*** NSC January 2014 Transfer Predictions ***

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I think Kuszczak has already gone, i.e. a deal has been agreed with someone. It's easier to sell your 'reserve' keeper so that's why Brez has 'kept him out' of the starting eleven since Kuszczak recovered from his injury. Ulloa may be a risk for a Prem club, bearing in mind he's 27 (I hope so anyway). Bridcutt's deal is done too and I think that's why his form has dropped off a bit.

In? A striker and a winger. No idea who though although I agree that Conway is a strong favourite.

Dec 29, 2011
As he has already stated that he wants to go back to the Premier maybe that could be a scenario

If a deal was already done why would he be touting himself? Equally, as he's out of contract in the summer why wouldn't the club he's (apparently) moving to sign him up in January on a pre for the move in the summer?

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
If a deal was already done why would he be touting himself? Equally, as he's out of contract in the summer why wouldn't the club he's (apparently) moving to sign him up in January on a pre for the move in the summer?

Believe me he will not be with us next season if we stay in the championship

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Sadly all the signs point to the PIG going to the EPL and a deal having already been done. Possibly Sunderland but West Ham and Fulham are in the market for a keeper as well.
Think we are bracing ourselves to lose Bridcutt. Okay with that as we have Ince coming through while Andrews and Agustein were surely brought in with the expectation we would lose Bridders at the start of the season. I think he might go to Fulham. I would have said Cardiff if Mackay had still been there or WBA (again if they had a manager).
The most important thing for us is to keep Ulloa and I would like to think we can hang on to Barnes but I think he will go to Burnley if they sell Ings.

Coming in? Think we will stick with the keepers we have and defensively we are sound so no need to panic. A creative midfielder is a must to help us unlock defences and for the quality needed I think OG's Spanish connections are key. Assuming CMS is still a long way off we need another striker and of courze there is Conway hopefully coming back.

This window will decide if we can challenge or not.
Fingernails are going to get chewed down to the quick I reckon and a rollercoaster ride all the way to the very end of the month.

northstandsteve

Oct 9, 2003
Hove
all this doom and gloom, no one on here knows who if anyone will leave. If PIG and bridcutt go then fine, it happens to all clubs. \we have a strong squad, and certainly not worried about Ulloa going, unless silly offer made.

My prediction for what its worth, Barnes and Bridcutt out, Conway in.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
It all depends on how much Tony wants us to go up, A midfielder who actually gets into the opponent's box would be nice and another striker to cover CMS and Hoskins who both will probably not play this season. With our current squad the play-offs are out of reach I'm afraid

And yet we are only 3 points away from them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here