Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Issues??

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Whoever did Downfall, consider my hat to be DOFFED in your general direction.

That is a work of genius, although probably suggests you have FAR too much time on your hands.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
No of course I didn't watch it, but seriously this is NSC and you can't mention "The sauce down the Cliftonville" without someone throwing their toys out of the pram.:) I just wanted the attention this time.

I think you can consider to have OWNED some CheeseRolls.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Anyone else having problems today?

After a fairly crap morning this literally had me in tears - you had me at the "Spanish Dave..." reference!

Beyond Comic Gold, up to Comic as something very valuable that hasn't even been discovered yet level.

Laugh, I thought my socks would never dry.

PS funnier even than the "Newcastle getting relegated a few years ago" one!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Can't get on through safari or chrome on my ipad, now tapatalk is free I tried downloading that, but it wouldn't load nsc (problem since last night). On my laptop initially got an ad/search page (problem last night), clicked reload and the board reappeared (this morning).

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I try logging in with what I know is the correct password on Tapatalk and it tells me that i have entered an invalid username/password, or my administrator has restricted access via Tapatalk. I also get an email telling me I have tried 5 times with wrong password even though I haven't.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here