Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC is too serious & full of defeated Brighton fans

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
That's the touch paper lit,time for the OP to get on with some sleep...

Dec 16, 2010
Over there
If its all getting too much for you all, I have the perfect remedy.
A kitten wearing a frog hat.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369777952.340950.jpg

Come oooon, you can't tell me your not feeling better already.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I'm more positive than I have been for the last 12 months because that great big Uruguyan NOOSE around our neck has gone. No more playing with the handbrake on, no more two attacking players out of 11, no more bottling the big occasion, no more Plan A Poyet. NSC needs to get a grip and start to party.

What were you like 13 months ago?

Dancing Sock

Dec 8, 2012
Brighton
Despite Palace's success I do believe in the long term future we'll be superior to them.

Not just saying that because they're our rivals, I'm saying that because we have;

1. A top chairman who is gonna take us into the PL, probably in the next 3 years, no matter who's in charge.
2. A HUGE fan base. We pack out a 30k+ seater stadium every game. West Brom get less than us going to games and they finished 8th this season in the PL.
3. We have some top quality players, many of whom will hopefully stay on and maybe Bloom will give the new manager some funds to play with and he'll bring in some big names.

Palace can enjoy their time in the PL, it will probably be short and sweet. They managed to go up, the play offs are a lottery, if you're in it, you can win it and this season Palace just happened to do it. Nothing special which is what they're making it out to be; like they deserved it. Peh, bullshit.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Quite right, just at that age when posing for photos with the players is still just about acceptable.

Yeah you're right, 44 years old & was star struck! What's your excuse?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Defeat to Palace has an upside, my son now properly hates the pikey Cants almost as much as I do. I am pleased about that.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Christ, some people on here are beside themselves. This whole microscopic dramatisation of grief is a little pathetic to be honest.

Twizzle

Aug 12, 2010
Christ, some people on here are beside themselves. This whole microscopic dramatisation of grief is a little pathetic to be honest.

Absolutely. It was always riding for a fall that came about.
When people state the future like a threat, and then it doesn't happen, they look foolish.

palace won't struggle in the Prem, they may nick our better players and they will get higher gates.
They have the pulling power, and may get some supporters from our fanbase to attend their sparkling fixtures.
Not Gus's fault he was over rated, and it is the fault of the mouths to talk up victory parades that weren't going to happen.

Pleaae stay off the pitch while Murray and Zaha do a lap of honour.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Absolutely. It was always riding for a fall that came about.
When people state the future like a threat, and then it doesn't happen, they look foolish.

palace won't struggle in the Prem, they may nick our better players and they will get higher gates.
They have the pulling power, and may get some supporters from our fanbase to attend their sparkling fixtures.
Not Gus's fault he was over rated, and it is the fault of the mouths to talk up victory parades that weren't going to happen.

Pleaae stay off the pitch while Murray and Zaha do a lap of honour.

Some good points

It's almost a paradox being embarrassed by the embarrassment being shown here too.

We were not good enough, and I don't think we will be for a good few years yet. It's football not a tragedy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here